Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What's the reason for the change of skyblocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I don't understand why cloak, plus builders etc, needs to change Vulcan and glacier, it's just laggy, glitchy, everyone is cheating, spawn camping, it's just all crap, is it so cloak can get more players? Why do you have 2 skyblocks when people only play on glacier? Because everyone is racist on "Vulcan" which is bulls**it.. I personally find this reset crap, cloak can't be asked to fix all the bugs everyone was spamming in chat yesterday, plus everyone is going to cheat again with buying "mmmcos" itbwas the worst idea ever, the spawn is making my pc crash, and my pc isn't cheap it's a gaming pc, Ugh, next u gonna reset creative? Then skywars and then the whole server. Cloak knew what happened when he resets kitpvp, soon no one is going to be playing Foxcraft,everyone will want rank refunds, it's just getting crapper, since Connor left, and demoting perfectly good staff, who don't abuse commands, cloak your the only one to blame, for fu***ng up Foxcraft, no one even plays creative after you rest the ranks etc, ugh.

Uhmn there is 60 players on svulcan and 105 on sglacier. Please check the announcement to see why it has reset.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.