Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What happened to skywars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlivion

Thread starter #1
Around 1 month ago I decided to take a break from minecraft, Foxcraft was one of my alltime favorite servers, I'd be on skywars on the daily, but I got bored of minecraft itself so I decided to take a little break, I remember skywars always had a decent amount of people I could play with and had fun talking with, and now I come back and everytime I check it's either empty or it had barely any people, what happened while I was gone? :(

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
Indeed, I noticed that but I didn't give much importance to it, but now that you said it, that could possibly help people noticing skywars more, why didn't a villager get added?
I have no idea xD I think they are going to remove skywars, not sure when

Skywars isn’t getting removed, In respectful time each servers will get a revamp (Not a reset) which can take from days, weeks or even months but Skywars will get the love it deserves just not the right time yet ;)

Ashlivion

Thread starter #14
Skywars isn’t getting removed, In respectful time each servers will get a revamp (Not a reset) which can take from days, weeks or even months but Skywars will get the love it deserves just not the right time yet ;)
That's really good to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.