Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Water not updating on Fmagma

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
How do I get water to spread out completely?

• You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Hello everyone. I'm making a farm that collects itself by having pistons "release" water over grass. But my question is that I'm not sure how to get the water to spread completely. If you look at the screenshot below, the water doesn't spread to some of the edge grass -- only the middle. What's the best solution to fix this that minimizes the amount of rebuilding necessary?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In order for the water to flow evenly downwards you have to have a water source over every block on the field like so:

That's how I ended up building my automatic wheat harvester. Here's the top view:

Also, water will flow for 8 blocks before stopping. The most efficient thing to do would be to do what I did and make each terrace 7 blocks long so the water can flow downwards and make the last one 8 blocks long so the water stops right at the end. I added a stream going across the front to collect everything into one location.

Copyright, 2005-2017 EvanSmokesDaDank

Status
Not open for further replies.