Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Vehicle Removal

Was this helpful at all?

• Yep.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoahi

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey, so I keep having people ask me to remove vehicles from their creative plots, so I decided to make this thread.

If you have a vehicle(s) on your plot that you cannot remove, message me on the forums (Here) and I'll come on and clear them. To find out your plot ID type /plot info.

Ex.
In-game name: Yoahi
Plot ID(s): -12;-109

Banned #2
Deleted my last comment, was just unnecessary, but cool you're helping creative ppl, voted yep although I don't play lol.

Hey, so I keep having people ask me to remove vehicles from their creative plots, so I decided to make this thread.

If you have a vehicle(s) on your plot that you cannot remove, message me on the forums (Here) and I'll come on and clear them. To find out your plot ID type /plot info.

Ex.
In-game name: Yoahi
Plot ID(s): -12;-109
Yep it was helpfull ty Yoahi i can tell it to my friends :)

Yoahi

Donator
Thread starter #4
Deleted my last comment, was just unnecessary, but cool you're helping creative ppl, voted yep although I don't play lol.
I definitely haven't been playing as much lately, the main reason I posted this was because it takes 5 seconds to hop on and type a command haha

Status
Not open for further replies.