Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Total Inactivity apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
So I said on my status I'd post about my in-game inactivity. So lemme just explain this in a way that I hope you'll understand.
I'm currently in my second year of college, and I had suspected due to a change in the timetable that I was gonna be fine settling back in again. Oh boy was I mistaken.
The first tonne of units we were given require us to know a language of code known as C#, a Microsoft language that is quite complex. As well as this, a new theory aspect popped up knwon as OOP, or Object Oriented Programming. Think for the code for Minecraft, that's an OOP program. You can look it up if you want for context, but just knows it a lot more different than I imagined. The theory of OOP I've gotten my head mostly around. But it's the code of C# I'm deeply struggling with. And it's not like I have a lot of time to learn it. I believe I'm in week 3 or 4 out of 17. That many weeks to learn and become proficient enough in the language to build an application and build a game. I have a lot to do.
I'm not completely inactive however, the staff can vouch that behind the scenes I'm interacting, giving feedback and trynna help out as much as I can.
As well as this, reports have been hard to handle because my phone recently broke suddenly, long story short. So I had to get my new phone and reinstall Minechat (which on my part, didn't set up until a week or two with my phone, my bad).
I am stupidly Discord active. If you want Mme ever just hit me up on that because I practically spend my life on it. I even got to chat with some of you yesterday when we had a large Discord call for no apparent reason.
I'll probably live soon once I get a better grasp on my college work. But for now just uh, wait on me I guess.
I'll try handle reports a bit better now as for a while I haven't been handling em at all I will admit.
Apologies for my lack of effort, this thread is me kicking myself in the back and forcing me to do a bit more.
Expect to see me a bit more as the weeks go by I guess.
Kind regards,
- Total
[doublepost=1506855073,1506854901][/doublepost]Not gonna be able to do much today because I'm out but ykno

Banned #3
So I said on my status I'd post about my in-game inactivity. So lemme just explain this in a way that I hope you'll understand.
I'm currently in my second year of college, and I had suspected due to a change in the timetable that I was gonna be fine settling back in again. Oh boy was I mistaken.
The first tonne of units we were given require us to know a language of code known as C#, a Microsoft language that is quite complex. As well as this, a new theory aspect popped up knwon as OOP, or Object Oriented Programming. Think for the code for Minecraft, that's an OOP program. You can look it up if you want for context, but just knows it a lot more different than I imagined. The theory of OOP I've gotten my head mostly around. But it's the code of C# I'm deeply struggling with. And it's not like I have a lot of time to learn it. I believe I'm in week 3 or 4 out of 17. That many weeks to learn and become proficient enough in the language to build an application and build a game. I have a lot to do.
I'm not completely inactive however, the staff can vouch that behind the scenes I'm interacting, giving feedback and trynna help out as much as I can.
As well as this, reports have been hard to handle because my phone recently broke suddenly, long story short. So I had to get my new phone and reinstall Minechat (which on my part, didn't set up until a week or two with my phone, my bad).
I am stupidly Discord active. If you want Mme ever just hit me up on that because I practically spend my life on it. I even got to chat with some of you yesterday when we had a large Discord call for no apparent reason.
I'll probably live soon once I get a better grasp on my college work. But for now just uh, wait on me I guess.
I'll try handle reports a bit better now as for a while I haven't been handling em at all I will admit.
Apologies for my lack of effort, this thread is me kicking myself in the back and forcing me to do a bit more.
Expect to see me a bit more as the weeks go by I guess.
Kind regards,
- Total
[doublepost=1506855073,1506854901][/doublepost]Not gonna be able to do much today because I'm out but ykno
Hope everything goes well and you stop struggling with C# [Idk what that means but Goodluck ;)]

Defol

Donator
ye where you been noob? inactive demote!!

On a serious note, I hope all goes well for you. I know you help out a lot and I look up to all moderators, so I wish you the best in programming :p
Building a game is more fun than playing one like minecraft, put lots of effort in as I can tell you already are :3 Goodluck and forever be that cringy british mod we all know.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
ye where you been noob? inactive demote!!

On a serious note, I hope all goes well for you. I know you help out a lot and I look up to all moderators, so I wish you the best in programming :p
Building a game is more fun than playing one like minecraft, put lots of effort in as I can tell you already are :3 Goodluck and forever be that cringy british mod we all know.
I just got called cringy by the man with an anime pfp. What is life?

Arpen

Donator
Total, You’re a good friend of mine and I had a helping hand getting you staff member. However I want to be 100% honest with you and this is just my opinion on the situation so please don’t be upset.

You already had resigned due to college and inactivity which is completely understandable and the type of course you’re studying is quite full on and it requires a lot of hard work, Which you’ve clearly stated in your thread above but I’m sure you’re old enough to know that you can’t dedicate time towards Foxcraft as a staff member, You can’t make weak excuses like you weren’t aware your second year of college wasn’t going to be as tough as your first year. You’re a good staff when you dedicate time playing but it’s frustrating to the point now that staff members are becoming more inactive. It’s great that you’re studying and you’re career focused but maybe it’s time to resign and play Foxcraft as a player and contribute to the community. Clearly it’s okay to be highly inactive if there’s a family situation etc but if it’s studies than I think it’s best to resign on a good note rather than explaining your inactivity every so often.

I do respect your dedication and the effort you’re putting in the background as a staff member which is more than what previous ex-staff members have contributed.

I wish you all the best with your studies man, I’m sure you’ll eventually learn them

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Good luck on your college work <3
I'm just about to start the same struggle as you however Sport is easy for me to understand and sort out quickly :3

Banned #15
literally don't have to make a post about this, who would put a staff rank that provides nothing to your life, like the basic sh*t like food and water when school work will be your future. Bro I would just resign, but I appreciate you still supporting the server in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.