Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

TOA. Empire's Conquer Of The Ender Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Me, @TGMDom @FruityNuTz today attacked and destroyed the enderdragon under the name of the TOA. Empire, I recorded most of the battle against the enderdragon. Also @Dim (who I think was banned for dissing Affixes pretty bad lol) for actually finding the End Portal in the first place. (I got the eyes of ender) @Doje [Lee] since he's in the Empire too.

Thread starter Banned #3
Nice, tho the enderdragon isn't a challenge at all..., Especially not with /fly..
When we used /fly and went after the dragon, we were too slow and would never hit him, so we went down to the ground to actually finish it.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
That took a while. I'm gonna spawn another one, and do /killall enderdragon 100, and boom I will have beaten you (just imagine my MC character looking all evil and stuff)

Thread starter Banned #7
Already? XD That was rather quick. I woulda recommended using the beds, though. That's my method.
Dom did mention that, but I didn't feel the need to have to go hunting for sheep in the middle of the ender dragon boss fight.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Dom did mention that, but I didn't feel the need to have to go hunting for sheep in the middle of the ender dragon boss fight.
I wouldn't need to hunt for sheep. I just carry shears when I'm out if I don't have sheep, but I usually have a sheep farm. The ender dragon only needs 4-5 beds to kill, so 12 or 15 wool and 12 or 15 wood.

Me, @TGMDom @FruityNuTz today attacked and destroyed the enderdragon under the name of the TOA. Empire, I recorded most of the battle against the enderdragon. Also @Dim (who I think was banned for dissing Affixes pretty bad lol) for actually finding the End Portal in the first place. (I got the eyes of ender) @Doje [Lee] since he's in the Empire too.
Congrats. Would you mind sharing the texture pack with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.