Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This is for non-ranks only, if you are not a rank do not waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, if you are reading this it should mean you don't have a rank. I have become fortunate enough to acquire a rank in the past month or two. I am willing to do things for you guys. Such as selling your iron for a 25% commission from it. Don't worry I will do the math. I will also buy things from the vip shop for you. I will tell you the price and you give me the money, I will buy and give you the product. To find me do /find bigpoopooinbano or just look on skyblock, glacier.

"This is for non-ranks only, if you are not a rank do not waste your time."
So this thread is only for non-ranked players, but they shouldn't waste their time reading this thread? So... This thread is for no one?

Thread starter #10
"This is for non-ranks only, if you are not a rank do not waste your time."
So this thread is only for non-ranked players, but they shouldn't waste their time reading this thread? So... This thread is for no one?
Are you Thick?!?!? Read what I said " If you have a rank, don't waste your time reading this."

M

MeLikeUnicorns

I like the idea but it kinda ruin the buyments for the server since they now don't need a rank to get vip perms

Status
Not open for further replies.