Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The "sent back to hub" glitch - how to fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Henlo
So I did a similar post like this a while back for Creative, because it was the only solution at the time, and it was only occuring there.
However, I have hear numerous cases of this happening in other places, and there is a fix.
So, I'll go over my old solution, and provide an extra solution.

Solution number one:
I'd suggest using Minechat to get yourself out of a situation like this. The Lite version of the app is free.
1. Download Minechat.
2. Log in with your Mojang/Minecraft account details.
3. Add the server mcfoxcraft.com.
4. Log on and when it's loaded, do /creative. (Or any other server)
5. Then do /spawn.
6. Exit the App
7. Load up Minecraft on your PC.
8. Log onto McFoxcraft.
9. Go to the server you reset your position on, and your done!!
More details at: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/random-creative-crashing-the-fix-guide.5681/

Solution number two:
Go to a staff member with a Moderator tag or above.
2. Ask them to /unglitch you on the server you are stuck on and then attempt to connect.

I'm not sure that solution two is full proof, as I only know that /unglitch works on creative for staff in my previous experience.

Thank me later

- TotalMM

Banned #2
Bonjour

First off my dearest of the dear friends. Minechat doesnt work for me. I try logging onto Foxcraft but it doesnt work. so -1 to the app

second, the /unglitch is only a temp solution. meaning, the problem reoccurs later on.

And sometimes /unglitch doesnt even work.

right now, fmagma is a gamble to join. I pray to be able to join, othertimes i wait for hours before I can finally log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.