Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

the pvp masters Recriutment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok so I no that lots of people will make fun of my for being cringey but pleas just read and mabye you wil want to join my to help kill the empire and the warior bec ause they rade my and im sick of it so pls read this

Four those few of you that didn't kn ow The Pvp Masters was made for pvp the empire and wariors team because they are mean. now they both are back and we must start a rebellion it is the only hope so i make this threed so you guys can join this team and stop the empire from doing bad things to the sur-ver on survivel. (we will get moar in-to what the empir does in 82 hours after u our finish reading this part)

ok so curently i am the olny member in the pvp masters team so we are gona let you guys aply even though their are like 2 players on survivel surver max almost any one can get in expect empire members and spies/tratiors or if your in another team. aply by copy and paste the tempalate or if i no you are a spy form the empire or wariors or a spy form a nother team. to apply copy and paste template into comet (if your hoping to be a spy for us and u dont want any juan to know that you are going be in the tem send ur aplication in a pm to me or visit our profesionel website)

ok now we can get into the bad things the warior and empire has done, they hav tooked pixel game way too serious and made websites four their survivel team on mine-craft server which is bad they hav no life and is sad so on the fourms they act profesional like job interview and is mine craft ser ver lol so they also raid my and this is morally wrong raiding minecraft bases could lead to later problems in life such as cheating on your significant other and we wil never raid base but the wariors and emperi have and i hav proof here is proof:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this was are base but my dog betraed me and decided to let the wariors take a visit an they were not nice this proves just that we our not raiders and we show screenshots of other time they raid us for fun. this is apposed to be about recriuting members two help my not about how mind-craft server teams fight over who is better all the time ok so (even thogh we are better then every juan else)

Ok here is the job-interview styled template because this is really professional pls copy and paste it into a reply
  • In Game Name:
  • Social Security number:
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc)
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters:
  • Dog's last name:
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack:
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive:
  • Why Should we let you join ThePvpMasters
are list of rules can be finded here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/general-rules.1618/

Benefits of being in ThePvpMasters: Although Ksmudger and _super_hans_ say and Derms that we dont care about our members we really dont and just use them for their kitchen appliances. We do pay our members just that we dont actually pay are members, you do not pay for your time in warriors you pay you for what you do in the team but we dont pay you at all. If you ever come up to me and say "so when am I gona be paid I have been in the team so long" I will friek out bad and hunt you down until there is nothing left. One example on how I pay someone is i dont pay someone. if i need an important job done for the team i will threaten a member to hunt them down until there is nothing left until they do it. I will not pay you for any job like getting me a stack of cobblestone so I can build that base myself even though i dont know how to build and dont want to because the empire will just raid me. It must be a big job but we do not pay at all.

(the empire plans on changing the design of our shield within the next week because they are gona raid us so join us we stop them from grieving my)

Thank you for taking your time for reading this I understand that many of you are gona want to comment something hateful but honestly, what's the point? It is just a waste of your time! just like making recriutment threads for minecraft survival servers

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
In Game Name: **** you
Social Security number: Tell me your ip first
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) SkyStrifeMC or @planecool can't decide
What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: 18+ jokes and building 8==D 's randomly around spawn
Dog's last name: Dead
Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: I live in Guantanamo Bay
Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: I live in a McDonalds
Why Should we let you join ThePvpMasters: Because this would give me a reason to finally play survival
and cause im better than u @ pvp ezzz m8

planecool

Friend
Donator
In Game Name: **** you
Social Security number: Tell me your ip first
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) SkyStrifeMC or @planecool can't decide
What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: 18+ jokes and building 8==D 's randomly around spawn
Dog's last name: Dead
Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: I live in Guantanamo Bay
Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: I live in a McDonalds
Why Should we let you join ThePvpMasters: Because this would give me a reason to finally play survival
and cause im better than u @ pvp ezzz m8
lmao <3<3<3 i love this so much @ExInfinity if you get recruited, may i be your sidekick please?

Ok so I no that lots of people will make fun of my for being cringey but pleas just read and mabye you wil want to join my to help kill the empire and the warior bec ause they rade my and im sick of it so pls read this

Four those few of you that didn't kn ow The Pvp Masters was made for pvp the empire and wariors team because they are mean. now they both are back and we must start a rebellion it is the only hope so i make this threed so you guys can join this team and stop the empire from doing bad things to the sur-ver on survivel. (we will get moar in-to what the empir does in 82 hours after u our finish reading this part)

ok so curently i am the olny member in the pvp masters team so we are gona let you guys aply even though their are like 2 players on survivel surver max almost any one can get in expect empire members and spies/tratiors or if your in another team. aply by copy and paste the tempalate or if i no you are a spy form the empire or wariors or a spy form a nother team. to apply copy and paste template into comet (if your hoping to be a spy for us and u dont want any juan to know that you are going be in the tem send ur aplication in a pm to me or visit our profesionel website)

ok now we can get into the bad things the warior and empire has done, they hav tooked pixel game way too serious and made websites four their survivel team on mine-craft server which is bad they hav no life and is sad so on the fourms they act profesional like job interview and is mine craft ser ver lol so they also raid my and this is morally wrong raiding minecraft bases could lead to later problems in life such as cheating on your significant other and we wil never raid base but the wariors and emperi have and i hav proof here is proof:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this was are base but my dog betraed me and decided to let the wariors take a visit an they were not nice this proves just that we our not raiders and we show screenshots of other time they raid us for fun. this is apposed to be about recriuting members two help my not about how mind-craft server teams fight over who is better all the time ok so (even thogh we are better then every juan else)

Ok here is the job-interview styled template because this is really professional pls copy and paste it into a reply
  • In Game Name: Why Doe
  • Social Security number: 1 800 This Dud
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) KyrSpeedy
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: Lots Of Kittens
  • Dog's last name: FuzzyPants
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: Rebels Take L's
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: new phone who dis
  • Why Should we let you join ThePvpMasters Because doge is our savior
are list of rules can be finded here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/general-rules.1618/

Benefits of being in ThePvpMasters: Although Ksmudger and _super_hans_ say and Derms that we dont care about our members we really dont and just use them for their kitchen appliances. We do pay our members just that we dont actually pay are members, you do not pay for your time in warriors you pay you for what you do in the team but we dont pay you at all. If you ever come up to me and say "so when am I gona be paid I have been in the team so long" I will friek out bad and hunt you down until there is nothing left. One example on how I pay someone is i dont pay someone. if i need an important job done for the team i will threaten a member to hunt them down until there is nothing left until they do it. I will not pay you for any job like getting me a stack of cobblestone so I can build that base myself even though i dont know how to build and dont want to because the empire will just raid me. It must be a big job but we do not pay at all.

(the empire plans on changing the design of our shield within the next week because they are gona raid us so join us we stop them from grieving my)

Thank you for taking your time for reading this I understand that many of you are gona want to comment something hateful but honestly, what's the point? It is just a waste of your time! just like making recriutment threads for minecraft survival servers
  • In Game Name:
  • Dog's last name:
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack:
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive:

Thread starter #7
  • In Game Name:
  • Dog's last name:
expected

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #8
  • In Game Name:
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) z
  • Dog's last name:
  • In Game Name: Vlastyz
  • Social Security number: 56392293716293
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) i liek prestonplayz
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: i cun pvpeh and i cane myne wud four da faction!
  • Dog's last name: i have a cat
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: i wunt to ukraine four 2 weeks an i defnded it frum da russians. eye'm a tru trooper
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: i dunt hev a hoooouse in rel lyfe. i rent a tabel at mcdonald's four wifi and i stowle dis compooter frum garbuge in da beck of gamestop.
  • Why Should we let you join ThePvpMasters: i em a rel hewo.
plez except meh. i deserv 2 beh in da legendury faction

What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) i liek prestonplayz
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: i cun pvpeh and i cane myne wud four da faction!
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: i wunt to ukraine four 2 weeks an i defnded it frum da russians. eye'm a tru trooper
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: i dunt hev a hoooouse in rel lyfe. i rent a tabel at mcdonald's four wifi and i stowle dis compooter frum garbuge in da beck of gamestop.
Beautiful, Work of art, 11.5/10. Please accept this man u deserve the spot

• In Game Name: lolhowamisupposed2know?
  • Social Security number: 42069696969360
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) SKyDoesMinecraf
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: im dank and toxic enough 2 scare pewdsdiepie away
  • Dog's last name: turtle
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: ye ik
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: ye iklol
  • Why Should we let you join ThePvpMaster::::: wel I am good at pvp and i am beytter than Vlasties so ye im gud enof :)>

Thread starter #13
  • In Game Name: lolhowamisupposed2know?
  • Social Security number: 42069696969360
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) SKyDoesMinecraf
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: im dank and toxic enough 2 scare pewdsdiepie away
  • Dog's last name: turtle
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: ye ik
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: ye iklol
  • Why Should we let you join ThePvpMaster::::: wel I am good at pvp and i am beytter than Vlasties so ye im gud enof :)>
accepted
[doublepost=1498842477,1498842446][/doublepost]
denied i like defol better than you

Banned #15
  • In Game Name: gageroo1015
  • Social Security number: ur mom jus kid me lol
What is your favorite minecraft youtuber (vikkstar123 syndicate pewdiepie etc) @BobbyBigNose
  • What good things can you contribute to The Pvp Masters: i breathe
  • Dog's last name: the
  • Do you understand that even if you are not a fighter, you may be drafted to defend your country and hold the responsibility of defending the country from foreign attack: nein
  • Do you understand that you may leave the team punished, and if you betray we will hunt you down until you have nothing left and find your house in real life and steal your kitchen appliances and make you wish you weren't alive: you
  • Why Should we let you join because I'm master at pvp I have 12 kill

Status
Not open for further replies.