Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Foxcraft Update Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #83
I think Foxcraft is having a moment. They dont realize how many players they will lose and are currently losing.
Kingdoms was the second game-mode not many people had any interest in. We can't lose any players if we did not had any stable playercount.

Kingdoms was the second game-mode not many people had any interest in. We can't lose any players if we did not had any stable playercount.
But can we please keep Kingdoms? You guys got $50 from my friend and I and we dont want to waste it. And that server is so important to us. And why cant you guys just keep Kingdoms and add Towny as well? Just have both. The people that want kingdoms can have it still and the people who want Towny can have that. Problem solved.

AbooseTime

Friend
Donator
But can we please keep Kingdoms? You guys got $50 from my friend and I and we dont want to waste it. And that server is so important to us. And why cant you guys just keep Kingdoms and add Towny as well? Just have both. The people that want kingdoms can have it still and the people who want Towny can have that. Problem solved.
Surely it is not useful to leave kingdoms on the server for only you and your friend. And, you don't waste your money. Because your rank just goes from kingdoms to Towny.

View attachment 5246

The past month I have been working really hard on the Foxcraft game-modes.
There are a lot of changes and new features.
We are also glad to announce our new game-mode Towny!

The update will be released on: May 23rd - 2PM GMT

Foxcraft will be whitelisted until we release our update.

View attachment 5247

Here is a list of the game-modes we offer and their description.

Towny (New) - Create your own Town and become one of the largest towns on the server!
Factions - Grief and destroy other teams with your friends in a raiding style!
Skyblock - Start small and build your way to a successful island.
Survival - Make your way to the top! Build, trade and play with others!
Creative - Build with your friends, or alone. Be creative and make your best builds.
Prison - Work together (or alone) to possibly have a chance of being free!
KitPvP - Practice your PvP Skills! Fight against others and show them who is the best.

Some of the game-modes have been removed due the lack of interest.
If you had a rank on OP-Prison, it has been transferred to Prison. If you had a rank on Kingdoms, it has been transferred to Towny.

View attachment 5248

We have added some amazing new features to our game-modes.
Here we will list a few of them.

Towny - (New game-mode)
Reset - (Only for Factions, Skyblock and Prison)
Revamp - (Only for Survival, KitPvP and Creative)
Crate Rewards Changes - (All servers)
Crop Hoppers, Gen Buckets, KoTH - (Factions)
Hopper Block Breaker
- (Skyblock)
Upgrade-able Hoppers, Furnaces and Spawners - (Factions, Towny and Skyblock)
Toggle PvP in Claims - (Survival)
Better Kits for Donators
New features for Donators
All known bugs and glitches have been fixed - (All servers)

And many, many More!

Please note that many of your suggestions have been added, even
if you had no reply to your suggestion post it does not mean that it has not been added.
does this mean that the creative plots all the stuff built will be gone?

Banned #94
It's not happening, they can't run Kingdoms for just a few people, that's not enough. I suggest you try out Towny and other gamemodes due to the resets and revamps

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Step 1: get rid of all gamemodes and just make a fortnite styled server
Step 2: hire Ninja to record
Step 3: become bigger than Hypixel and rake it in

It's not happening, they can't run Kingdoms for just a few people, that's not enough. I suggest you try out Towny and other gamemodes due to the resets and revamps
I guarantee you that Towny will have a good player count at first because it is new but it will end up like Kingdoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.