Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire - Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Empire is now recruiting. We are a team on Survival who believe in teamwork and brotherhood.
Your IGN (in-game-name):
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered):
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game.
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish):
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival:
What positive things could you offer The Empire?:
Past team experiences:
PvP skills 1-10:
Building skills 1-10:
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc:
Current playtime:
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol):
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed):
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?:

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
i'll join do I get some of that sweet chocolate? xd
[doublepost=1511391463,1511391365][/doublepost]Your IGN (in-game-name): stfuurbad
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): player
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. addmediscordimbae
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): sureidc
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: yesterday
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: love
Past team experiences: nazi
PvP skills 1-10: 10
Building skills 1-10: 10
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: my gf
Current playtime: 89hours 84 seconds
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): very actve
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): axes level 1000 and sword level 992
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: yes I'm not a unloyal hoe

Thread starter Banned #3
i'll join do I get some of that sweet chocolate? xd
[doublepost=1511391463,1511391365][/doublepost]Your IGN (in-game-name): stfuurbad
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): player
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. addmediscordimbae
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): sureidc
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: yesterday
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: love
Past team experiences: nazi
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: my gf
Current playtime: 89hours 84 seconds
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): very actve
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): axes level 1000 and sword level 992
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: yes I'm not a unloyal hoe
You're sad.

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Your IGN (in-game-name): TehKewlDoodO87
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): I want 2 be owner of this fraction but currently I am a peasant
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game.
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): MaxyPad#0525
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Tomorrow
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: Negative things and I also know how to play tag
Past team experiences: I once was part of my own team called GoodTeam and we were not that good and thats why I am here
PvP skills 1-10: Well a dead sloth could combo me
Building skills 1-10: I know how to build dirt pillars but I dont know how to destroy them
Your BEST gear, tools armor etc: Wooden armor leather tools and I have 1 raw beef that I am saving for a special occasion
Current playtime: I have spent 3 hours daily in the play room at my daycare
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): Im currently on a plan but not to be active
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): whats MCMMO?
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: My mom told me never to swear that its a sin

Your IGN (in-game-name): MissHussy_xo
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): Lol no.
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): Yall pretty much know it.
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Unknown.
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: I can build, I have no life, am decent at mining. 11/10 what I could offer.
Past team experiences: N/A
PvP skills 1-10: -1.
Building skills 1-10: 6-7
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: Had a bunch of mending crap, lost base.
Current playtime: 3d (just came back lol)
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): Can be active pretty much whatever.
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): Dont know can assure swords isnt that high, acrobatics is meh, unarmed never heard of. Axes probably 14.
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: Yes?

Banned #8
Your IGN (in-game-name): Toastynesss
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): Foxking
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): You know it already
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: 6/12/17
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: trash talk
Past team experiences: Warriors
PvP skills 1-10: 5
Building skills 1-10: 4
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: p4 fp3 maxed gear, maxed pick, maxed shovel, maxed sword, maxed axe and maxed bow
Current playtime:22d 15h on survival
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): yes I am
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords,Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): 24, 333, 233, 504
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: no

Your IGN (in-game-name):tHeGloRyOfeMpiRe-lol cringe
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered):Shadowfox
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish):you know it alrdy
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival:idk
What positive things could you offer The Empire?:Tnting our own bases and Trash talking
Past team experiences: darkarts-sad team that got raided by empire

Bloodycats-Leader too gay i quited
empire-betrayed for arcana
arcana-i got accused of stealing
Vektor-Possible war with empire
overall-trash team experience cos empire is always in the story in some way
PvP skills 1-10:6
Building skills 1-10:8
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc:maxed everything
Current playtime:idk and idc
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol):wut do u think im applying for
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed):126/307/591/130
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?:Yes if u sent me $100 through paypal(im bought easily with $$$)

Last edited:
Your IGN (in-game-name): Shapig aka PureDepression
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): Player
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): Pure#3741
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: 19feb 2016
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: My fame
Past team experiences: nil
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: My fist
Current playtime: 809hours on csgo
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): 24/7 if u want me to
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): nothing but i can still rek kids without em
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: if u accept me i will even get a tattoo of the team logo once im 15

My in name is Super_Temmie
I am just a member
I dont have discord
I joined Foxcraft spetember of 2015
I could help the empire with ideas that can make it better even though its already perfect
I have been involved with the empire before on good terms and with other teams that have improved me as helpful.
My PvP is 5 as i can be good or horrible
My building skills are a 7 as I can build really well once I think about how to build and what to build with
My best gear isnt much but I plan to be on a lot getting more gear
My playtime is unknown but I can get it once I figure out the command.
I plan to be very active more than I am if I join the empire.
My axes is 2 but I can easily get that up when I plan to go Xperia farming. My swords is 15 which is surprising as I usually have axes better than swords. My unarmed is 29 which Tbh is way better probably because I spend more time mining.
Finally my acrobatics is 34 as I fall a lot.
I swear my loyalty to the empire forever till the end of time

Thread starter Banned #12
My in name is Super_Temmie
I am just a member
I dont have discord
I joined Foxcraft spetember of 2015
I could help the empire with ideas that can make it better even though its already perfect
I have been involved with the empire before on good terms and with other teams that have improved me as helpful.
My PvP is 5 as i can be good or horrible
My building skills are a 7 as I can build really well once I think about how to build and what to build with
My best gear isnt much but I plan to be on a lot getting more gear
My playtime is unknown but I can get it once I figure out the command.
I plan to be very active more than I am if I join the empire.
My axes is 2 but I can easily get that up when I plan to go Xperia farming. My swords is 15 which is surprising as I usually have axes better than swords. My unarmed is 29 which Tbh is way better probably because I spend more time mining.
Finally my acrobatics is 34 as I fall a lot.
I swear my loyalty to the empire forever till the end of time
Accepted, when I next see you online I'll set you up and help you out.

Empire is now recruiting. We are a team on Survival who believe in teamwork and brotherhood.
Your IGN (in-game-name): Zenofox
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): King on Kingdoms
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): I will PM you my Discord
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Long time ago (inactive) but will be active now.
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: Some good Pvp/Factions knowledge.
Past team experiences: Leader of ANIME in hardcore and kingdoms (On both servers the strongest team)
PvP skills 1-10: 9
Building skills 1-10: 4
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: Don't need armor. I win fights without armor
Current playtime: Alot
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): 3/4 hours daily
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): I have atm 70 power lvl's but i know how to grind MCMMO skills
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: I swear on my life that i stay loyal to the empire

Your IGN (in-game-name): Daddy
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): Mysticboi
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): Yoahi#5215
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: June 6, 1944
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: sick beats, memes and freedom
Past team experiences: I'm the owner of Queendom
PvP skills 1-10: 6
Building skills 1-10: 9
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: i have a carrot on a stick
Current playtime: 7
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): not at all
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): i think i have like a 3 in herbalism
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: no, i'll probably end up betraying you like 27 minutes after i join

planecool

Friend
Donator
planecool
i got 2 sets of p4. gsword, and bow
gaps and health pots
one god apple (cant get anymore)
10/10 pvp
10/10 build

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Your IGN (in-game-name): 6'3"D

Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): MemeArtist

(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): cloakfox#8273

Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Foxcraft: 2014, Survival: 2006

What positive things could you offer The Empire?:
-Roast the sht out of enemies, and people in the Empire or whatever the **** this is
-Make banners that look like shlongs
-Blow up your bases
-Inside

Past team experiences:
PvP skills 1-10: 6.9
Building skills 1-10: ((((6^2 * 10) + sqrt((5000*3) - 600)) / 4! ) * 4 ) - log(1 * 10^11)
(search up that equation on google)

Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: I got ******* mysticfox
probably could still drop your sht gang of Empire randoms

Current playtime: if I get accepted I'll join survival; haven't joined since it reset xd

Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): **** no survival is gay its part of singleplayer

MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): 0

Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: hell no what do I like look a suck hard?

plz tell me if i get accepted because i rlly rlly rlly want to join and ill be super loyal and never say anything mean or inside you guys <3

Your IGN (in-game-name): ProbationZ
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just prefered): Helper
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. ProbationZ#7706
(Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish):
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: 2014
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: farm
Past team experiences: cloutgang
Building skills 1-10: 1
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc; kit starter
Current playtime: 30mins
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): 100% activity
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): max everything
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: yes, I swear I will be a child of the empire.

Your IGN (in-game-name):
Diabetus_Fetus
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. (Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): My discord is jihad joe#2367 or something like that, if it doesn't work then just try to look for me in Foxcraft discord under the name "Diabetus."
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Don't exactly remember, sometime around late 2013 to early 2014.
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: I know a decent amount about red stone, can make automated farms (takes a while though.)
Past team experiences: I knew a few of you in the past maybe teamed with some of you, back when there were unbreakable blocks and these survival groups weren't a thing.
PvP skills 1-10: eh, 5-ish not good but not bad
Building skills 1-10: around 7-8
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: I don't exactly have much, just the things from kits, I didn't really play much after the past few resets.
Current playtime: I don't really know my playtime, if I'm on and you see me remind me to check.
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): if I get accepted ye, lol.
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): Reread the "Current Playtime" section.
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: Ye, I don't inside people that's for pussies lol.

If you don't recognize me my old ign was Magikal_Pigg, you liked to kill me a lot in the old days

Your IGN (in-game-name):
Diabetus_Fetus
Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. (Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Discord chat) (used for typing messages and voice chat (you do not have to actually talk if you wish): My discord is jihad joe#2367 or something like that, if it doesn't work then just try to look for me in Foxcraft discord under the name "Diabetus."
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: Don't exactly remember, sometime around late 2013 to early 2014.
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: I know a decent amount about red stone, can make automated farms (takes a while though.)
Past team experiences: I knew a few of you in the past maybe teamed with some of you, back when there were unbreakable blocks and these survival groups weren't a thing.
PvP skills 1-10: eh, 5-ish not good but not bad
Building skills 1-10: around 7-8
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: I don't exactly have much, just the things from kits, I didn't really play much after the past few resets.
Current playtime: I don't really know my playtime, if I'm on and you see me remind me to check.
Are you active or plan to be? (if not it's instant denial lol): if I get accepted ye, lol.
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): Reread the "Current Playtime" section.
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: Ye, I don't inside people that's for pussies lol.

If you don't recognize me my old ign was Magikal_Pigg, you liked to kill me a lot in the old days
Accepted.
I'll be mainly playing this weekend, but Ksmudger is on often.

- Current Emperor of the Empire, Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.