Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Suspended For Replying To Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1

I'm confused, based off of these screenshots, I can just say "Don't reply to this thread", and anyone who replies can potentially be banned? I'm not arguing that it's unfair I got a warning for what I said, but he literally just said "I don't want a million posts on this thread". This seems strange to me. I understand why my posts were removed, but how can one be banned for this? Also, does EVERYONE have the power to say "Don't reply to this thread unless you're staff"?

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

I'm confused, based off of these screenshots, I can just say "Don't reply to this thread", and anyone who replies can potentially be banned? I'm not arguing that it's unfair I got a warning for what I said, but he literally just said "I don't want a million posts on this thread". This seems strange to me. I understand why my posts were removed, but how can one be banned for this? Also, does EVERYONE have the power to say "Don't reply to this thread unless you're staff"?
It's not like it affected your post count, no offense, but it might be because you/other people were posting a lot.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #15
It's not like it affected your post count, no offense, but it might be because you/other people were posting a lot.
I don't care about the post count at all. I'm just wondering if we're allowed to say "no posting in this thread". I was going to delete my posts any way.

Friend
Donator

I can lock this thread if you wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.