Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival world reset?

World reset?

• Yes, i want a World reset, for new ores, new trees, and new Places to build.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, i don't want a World reset, i've worked hard to get all i have.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, i've played survival sinse June, and, i've stopped playing minecraft for like, 2 Months, and when i came here, I Still can't belive its the Same world, dude, everywhere you go, There is no place to build, everything is Griefed, or the terrain is just Ugly as hell! not even goin to say that we need xray to Find good ores.
And also, Survival is kinda empty, i think a New fresh world would Make players try out, you know, a Chanse to pick-up Somewhere good to build.

Banned #2
So, i've played survival sinse June, and, i've stopped playing minecraft for like, 2 Months, and when i came here, I Still can't belive its the Same world, dude, everywhere you go, There is no place to build, everything is Griefed, or the terrain is just Ugly as hell! not even goin to say that we need xray to Find good ores.
And also, Survival is kinda empty, i think a New fresh world would Make players try out, you know, a Chanse to pick-up Somewhere good to build.
Run further out and the land is untouched, don't want a reset for noobs when many players have played and worked hard.

Thread starter #3
Run further out and the land is untouched, don't want a reset for noobs when many players have played and worked hard.
Noobs can become new Pros, many players workd hard, but Most of this players don't even play anymore, like, there is like 7 Peaple playing right now.

Banned #4
Noobs can become new Pros, many players workd hard, but Most of this players don't even play anymore, like, there is like 7 Peaple playing right now.
Just because there's only 7 people online right now does not mean there's not a large player count of pro players, and people will not want their progress destroyed to please people who are too lazy to go far out enough to where there's no damage, the current survival is fine only have to walk a bit to find relatively untouched land also could get a head start with /wild I see no issue with the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.