Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
After consulting with a few people, I decided to turn my first base in survival into an open air museum. With the introduction of warp signs everyone can visit this little piece of survival history. I especially urge new players to visit it. The museum has all the memorable survival players, teams and stories. From teams that shaped survival history (Empire, VP, Warriors etc.) to players who have been playing for many years, the museum offers a trip to the past. If you like nostalgia, check this out. If you have anything to add (I may not remember everything there is soo much to talk about) your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Please contact me so I can add them.

Special thanks to
@Greywords
@Elyseeh
@SprenkOnline
@Clazzo

who directly funded or supported the construction of the open air museum. This base is too old, I built it back in 2014-15 but it still holds a special place for me. It's not an amazing build but it is definitely part of survival history. I am still waiting for some info from a couple people so its not completely done. If you have any suggestions on what to add, tell me. Enjoy your stay and have a good summer.

/wwarp

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned #5
No way it's 2014 or 2015, server was released in april 2016, pretty sure there's a lot of inaccurate things in this museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.