Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival 1.14.2

1.14.2?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Since Cloakfox is struggling to get every version stable with 1.14.2 so you can still join survival, would you be okay with playing on 1.14.2 instead of previous versions so the update can come to Survival sooner?

Yes. People need to stop nitpicking with versions and just play with a universal version. It's annoying having some feature omitted or being awkward because of a handful of people using certain versions. (I haven't tested this but apparently people on 1.8 can see through invisibility potions).

Banned #6
Yes. People need to stop nitpicking with versions and just play with a universal version. It's annoying having some feature omitted or being awkward because of a handful of people using certain versions. (I haven't tested this but apparently people on 1.8 can see through invisibility potions).
Nitpicking versions? Pvpers play on 1.7 and 1.8 for a reason, ain't nobody want some god damn delayed/timed hits instead of just jittering.

Banned #7
+1, I want 1.14 and also want future versions quicker. 1.8 is good for pvp however no one pvps on survival except very few players, and Lands is now 1.14.2, so why not survival?

Donator
Thread starter Banned #11
It's because everything about pvp on there is broken
What's your point? Surely therefore there's no reason to keep it in 1.8 aka the "PVP Version" and might as well make it 1.14.2? What are the advantages of keeping it below 1.14.2?

Banned #12
What's your point? Surely therefore there's no reason to keep it in 1.8 aka the "PVP Version" and might as well make it 1.14.2? What are the advantages of keeping it below 1.14.2?
I wasn't directing it towards Survival lol the pvp there is bad. I was just directing it as a whole regarding every server

Banned #13
1.9+ pvp is so dead, it was like that in 2017, and it took me like 30 minutes to kill someone in a 1v1, usually someone I'd of beaten within a few minutes. It's more challenging at first, but then it gets boring because the hits are too slow to do enough damage against p4 and golden apples.

The 1.9 pvp simply sucks, although the 1.14 features are sick. What about a 1.14 update with 1.8 pvp

Im currently just waiting on how Lands performs with all these new plugins and software. Stability is my only concern. So yea it's a bit useless. 1.14 will come to survival, it just might take a bit longer.

Donator
Thread starter Banned #16
1.9+ pvp is so dead, it was like that in 2017, and it took me like 30 minutes to kill someone in a 1v1, usually someone I'd of beaten within a few minutes. It's more challenging at first, but then it gets boring because the hits are too slow to do enough damage against p4 and golden apples.
Read the messages before that

Banned #17
"It took me 30 minutes to KILL someone in a 1v1"

Banned #20
"It took me 30 minutes to KILL someone in a 1v1"
Not the only fight I've had with Derms, we had about 5 when it was 1.9 pvp. And one was almost an hour long because the pvp is so slow, by the time I killed him, all his sets were broken and I lost a few pieces, because the only way to kill someone in 1.9 pvp is literally breaking armour, so you essentially get no loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.