Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Spicy, Foxcraft cake (come check out Empire bakery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Okay....….. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...…TODAY..... I PRESENT....THE Foxcraft CAKE....OF ETERNAL TASTES....
@cloakfox
Me and _Super_Hans_.... Present the cake...OF BEAUTY....
My heart and soul, has been put into this little cake, I cried, I splashed sweat and blood, in producing such a fine cake.

cloakfox if this doesn't deserve a unban I don't know what does, I will probably cry.
1554319336364.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay....….. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...…TODAY..... I PRESENT....THE Foxcraft CAKE....OF ETERNAL TASTES....
@cloakfox
My heart and soul, has been put into this little cake, I cried, I splashed sweat and blood, in producing such a fine cake.

cloakfox if this doesn't deserve a unban I don't know what does, I will probably cry.
View attachment 5740
UNBAN

Lol I warned ksm on forums, and he's banned now hahaha.

Ill remove his blacklist from Survival on Friday.

Nice cake btw, hope you enjoy it.

Donator
Banned #14
@cloakfox

View attachment 5740
are those eggs. genuinely

Banned #17
@cloakfox

View attachment 5740
Thanks for mentioning me! hehe xd ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.