Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey, you guys are probably tired of seeing all of these sorry threads from me.
But I can assure you this is my last one.
So here we go....
If I didn't mention you, it probably doesn't cross my mind anymore.
Sorry @Chillyns, we've always been so disrespectful to eachother, even after how close friends we were, or atleast I thought... Our hate for eachother I guess just grew like a weed, and I'm sorry for that. I was always hoping we could be friends again, but I don't really want to get back into that drama.

Sorry @TGMDom, not really sure what I did to you to make you hate me, but eh I'm sorry.

Sorry @GlazedBear I've told you sorry about a million times, but I think you've always hated my guts no matter what I did, haha.

Sorry @Peytonb56, I was never really kind to you, always insulting you on every thing I could think of, but that's in the past, and I'm really sorry about that.

Sorry @RedTheFox999, I guess I was always rude to you too, regardless of all the kind things you said an did for me, sorry about that man. hope we can be friends again.

and to those who I didn't mention, I'm sorry for what I did to you and I'd do anything to take it back, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, or made you feel more insecure about yourself, I guess I've always just wanted to hurt those who hurt me, or atleast just hurt people because I'm hurt.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
I don't really know what to say besides, you're only doing this so you can clear history and apply for helper... I mean, if not, good job, but for me, it looks like you trying to suck PP's like @Ksmudger did for helper, but that's just me... ( sorry ksm <3 )

sips

Donator
Thread starter #4
I don't really know what to say besides, you're only doing this so you can clear history and apply for helper... I mean, if not, good job, but for me, it looks like you trying to suck PP's like @Ksmudger did for helper, but that's just me... ( sorry ksm <3 )
I'm not, I just don't wan't anymore drama going on.
especially since if I do get accepted for helper I don't want anymore beef.
Think what you want.
Why apologize publicly, just pm them a lot more sincere
Because I wasn't only apologizing to them, I was apologizing to everyone I've done wrong to.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
I'm not, I just don't wan't anymore drama going on.
especially since if I do get accepted for helper I don't want anymore beef.
Think what you want.

Because I wasn't only apologizing to them, I was apologizing to everyone I've done wrong to.
I am thinking what I want? Lmao

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
To be honest, I didn't start disliking you until you started lying about being mature and having "changed" way back when.

So here we go....
Sorry @Chillyns, we've always been so disrespectful to eachother, even after how close friends we were, or atleast I thought... Our hate for eachother I guess just grew like a weed, and I'm sorry for that. I was always hoping we could be friends again, but I don't really want to get back into that drama.

Sorry @TGMDom, not really sure what I did to you to make you hate me, but eh I'm sorry.

Sorry @GlazedBear I've told you sorry about a million times, but I think you've always hated my guts no matter what I did, haha.

Sorry @Peytonb56, I was never really kind to you, always insulting you on every thing I could think of, but that's in the past, and I'm really sorry about that.

Sorry @RedTheFox999, I guess I was always rude to you too, regardless of all the kind things you said an did for me, sorry about that man. hope we can be friends again.

and to those who I didn't mention, I'm sorry for what I did to you and I'd do anything to take it back, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, or made you feel more insecure about yourself, I guess I've always just wanted to hurt those who hurt me, or atleast just hurt people because I'm hurt.
FB_IMG_1503333896471.jpg

Banned #14
@Vlastyz you were worse back in the day!! I never sucked pps!!!
So here we go....

Sucking for helper? Denied

sips

Donator
Thread starter #17
Stop going offtopic, you're all irrelevant to my post, stop seeking attention and go somewhere else.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #18
Stop going offtopic, you're all irrelevant to my post, stop seeking attention and go somewhere else.
"Stop seeking attention"
As he makes a big thread saying sorry just to get more of a chance for helper

sips

Donator
Thread starter #19
"Stop seeking attention"
As he makes a big thread saying sorry just to get more of a chance for helper
I'm done speaking to you, you're nothing but an immature child seeking attention, I didn't only apologize to 3 people, but I did everyone I've sait hurtful things to in the past year, if you reply to this, it just proves you're seeking attention, and I won't reply back as I've already stated my point. I've said what I needed to and that's all that matters.
Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.