Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Something off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xokoloto

Thread starter Banned #1
First off, I'm not a ******* girl...I'm thepowerofsix.. When the forums reset.. i took my chances and made a girl account to get my younger brother unmuted..,later on i asked affixes if someone ipbanned before can get into the forums now and he said yes, so I'm coming clear and since jayxkrazies checked my ip, so here is a neat intro..

I'm six.. I joined the server mid april 2014.. I started playing skyblock, my ign was 24oftenrush.. I really enjoyed server and still do.. I'm 16 and i live in Dubai... I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.. 1 who is 7, and 1 who is 17.. and 1 sister who is 5, and 1 who is 12.. and 1 who is 15..my younger brother got muted on fox for a stupid mistake that i sincerly regret.. And i'm very sorry to him, I'm trying my best to get him unmuted..I insult many many players.. and many many staff and many many guard/helpers..and im sorry for that.. I watch anime.. all tons of anime..I'm a vegetarian.. i love vanilla cake.. And as of now i ******* hate cloakfox ^_^..So guys..I hope we can go to the cool side of me...

Adios.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
First off, I'm not a ******* girl...I'm thepowerofsix.. When the forums reset.. i took my chances and made a girl account to get my younger brother unmuted..,later on i asked affixes if someone ipbanned before can get into the forums now and he said yes, so I'm coming clear and since jayxkrazies checked my ip, so here is a neat intro..

I'm six.. I joined the server mid april 2014.. I started playing skyblock, my ign was 24oftenrush.. I really enjoyed server and still do.. I'm 16 and i live in Dubai... I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.. 1 who is 7, and 1 who is 17.. and 1 sister who is 5, and 1 who is 12.. and 1 who is 15..my younger brother got muted on fox for a stupid mistake that i sincerly regret.. And i'm very sorry to him, I'm trying my best to get him unmuted..I insult many many players.. and many many staff and many many guard/helpers..and im sorry for that.. I watch anime.. all tons of anime..I'm a vegetarian.. i love vanilla cake.. And as of now i ******* hate cloakfox ^_^..So guys..I hope we can go to the cool side of me...

Adios.
Nice to meet you, but are you sixteen or six? xD

You're not an old enough player to know what I'm talking about, so you don't know the circumstances. The guy has been banned countless times on over 10 accounts.
I'm aware of that, and I know that. I know how this world works, so don't act like I don't. I've actually been on here much longer then you. Not on forums as long, but I've been on this server for 5 years. I actually do know the circumstances, which shall not be spoken of. But, if even this is a racist player you don't have to be rude. I'm sure you learned that from being Staff.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Starting to get nice and toasty in this thread how much longer till it turns into a flame war? Find out on the next episode of Foxcraft

Adios.
Hello and welcome.

xokoloto

Thread starter Banned #20
Hello and welcome.
HELLO, and ty :D
[doublepost=1457836720,1457836684][/doublepost]
:eek: XD you were really convincing
^_^
[doublepost=1457837167][/doublepost]
You're not an old enough player to know what I'm talking about, so you don't know the circumstances. The guy has been banned countless times on over 10 accounts.
Lol? none of your buisness.. ^_^
I'm aware of that, and I know that. I know how this world works, so don't act like I don't. I've actually been on here much longer then you. Not on forums as long, but I've been on this server for 5 years. I actually do know the circumstances, which shall not be spoken of. But, if even this is a racist player you don't have to be rude. I'm sure you learned that from being Staff.
I'm not racist... ^_^..Na he has always been a ***** with or without staff

Status
Not open for further replies.