Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Eternal keeps stalking me wherever I go on Foxcraft like you really that desperate to get me out of the server? You really that obsessed with me dude?

Banned #2
what are you saying LOL
sorry but my world doesnt revolve around you and you're really irrelevant i dont even know who you are lmfao

Banned #4
Eternal keeps stalking me wherever I go on Foxcraft like you really that desperate to get me out of the server? You really that obsessed with me dude?
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

baby.png
>MFW thinking of you hurting

Banned #6
It's funny how you think I'm driving you off the server. Lmfao!!! To be honest I don't even know who you are. You're just some random I found on forums and joined a bangwagon for banter. The times I go on survival to say furry is legit a big joke but your ego is too big to take it as one so you constantly start arguments for no apparent reason. Just stfu and stop taking small things into heart. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.