Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skywars Server Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

As you might've noticed, the Skywars server updated today. We've applied the same style changes we've been making to all the other servers over the past few weeks, and hope you'll continue to enjoy these!

We've got awesome new maps and donator awards ready for you to play. To see the updated rank details, as usual, please check the design sheet here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you had a rank on Skywars before, you should receive it upon login!

Thanks for playing Foxcraft!
~Jesse

This is the best update I think this server has ever had I love it and dont listen to the people who hate it because it is the best thing ever!!!! <3

This is the best update I think this server has ever had I love it and dont listen to the people who hate it because it is the best thing ever!!!! <3
There are no haters.... so far.. lol

I appreciate the update I might play Skyward more now

snailifer

Hi all,

As you might've noticed, the Skywars server updated today. We've applied the same style changes we've been making to all the other servers over the past few weeks, and hope you'll continue to enjoy these!

We've got awesome new maps and donator awards ready for you to play. To see the updated rank details, as usual, please check the design sheet here:

~Jesse

Foxcraft,
Your server was once the most fun skywars server on the internet. After this update, it has become, in my opinion, one of the worst. As a long time Foxcraft enjoyer, i speak for a ton of people who want the old, good, fun skyward back.

This update is terrible, please change it back, and everyone who i was playing with hates it.

Hopefully, you will restore the fun in skywars,

Snailifer

Foxcraft,
Your server was once the most fun skywars server on the internet. After this update, it has become, in my opinion, one of the worst. As a long time Foxcraft enjoyer, i speak for a ton of people who want the old, good, fun skyward back.

This update is terrible, please change it back, and everyone who i was playing with hates it.

Snailifer
I'm sorry, but we do not agree, you're on your own buddy :)

snailifer

Hi all,

~Jesse

PLEASE CHANGE THE UPDATE!!! PEOPLE SAY THIS SOUNDS GREAT BECAUSE THEY NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYED IT!!! AFTER PLAYING A FEW ROUNDS, ABOUT 12 PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. I QUIOTE FROM A PALYER "REMEMBER WHEN SKYWARS WAS FUN" -RusticCookie. PLEASE RESTORE THE FUN!!!

Foxcraft,

Snailifer
What exacly got worse over the old skywars?

Hi all,

~Jesse
Hi, I am here to say that the new update is awful and all the people I was playing with seemed to hate it too. I like the old simple skywars better. Now, the gear it to op and i like the old items better. Foxcraft was the sever I always went to and now it's the sever i try to avoid. If you see this message please take the time to reply because you really messed up skywars.

snailifer

Uhmn his/her oppinion may be different from yours.
Well if she played it she would know about how bad it is, Listen, i just want the old server skywars back, it was great. If it doesn't return back how it is, i will honestly not play it because it is just not fun. Sorry.
[doublepost=1458863584,1458863338][/doublepost]
Hi, I am here to say that the new update is awful and all the people I was playing with seemed to hate it too. I like the old simple skywars better. Now, the gear it to op and i like the old items better. Foxcraft was the sever I always went to and now it's the sever i try to avoid. If you see this message please take the time to reply because you really messed up skywars.
i agree

Well if she played it she would know about how bad it is, Listen, i just want the old server skywars back, it was great. If it doesn't return back how it is, i will honestly not play it because it is just not fun. Sorry.
[doublepost=1458863584,1458863338][/doublepost]

i agree
If you decide not to play that's your own choice and he's not going to change it back because a few people hate it.

Foxcraft,

Snailifer
Umm snailifer you dont play with any one because you have no friends so this is your only opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.