Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock, New PvP Map?

Should the /warp pvp change its map?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Before I start, I know we don't NEED a new map right now, but it'll be nice to have a /warp pvp that is flat and contains less obstacles so players can PvP. Maybe even a /duel map.

This is why Barry (ThiccIdot) and I decided to make a new map for it, and hoping we can get a good vote (All we need to do is fix some barriers).

Here's an entire video of us showcasing the map. Before you guys say it will be "laggy," I was actually hoping that /warp pvp would be in a separate area in the void to prevent spawn from lagging as well. It will not get in the way of any players fighting and it's wide enough to hold the server. The spectators will be sitting anywhere along the Colosseum (This is not too important which is why this did not end up on suggestions, but I thought I might hear from what the players think before it does).

efort

Known Member
I would love this as a duels map. But i dont know how much people would agree on it for being a new pvp map for skyblock

+1

Im not opposed to a new pvp area, however with this one I think some issues could arise. Away from spawn or not it would defiantly cause more lag than there already is and it's fairly large so it could cause some rendering issues as well. I personally don't think it needs to be so big especially not the spectator section. Other than that, I like the looks of it but i'm not sure if this particular one would be the best fit.

Thread starter #8
Im not opposed to a new pvp area, however with this one I think some issues could arise. Away from spawn or not it would defiantly cause more lag than there already is and it's fairly large so it could cause some rendering issues as well. I personally don't think it needs to be so big especially not the spectator section. Other than that, I like the looks of it but i'm not sure if this particular one would be the best fit.
It's all good, just let me know if there are any updates on it

There should be reduced lag due to me not building too much of the inside and just the outside

Current pvp area on skyblock is fine.
Cloak If you played on a regular basis, you would know the pvp on sky block is aids and there are people just tryna 1v1 but teammates interfere. With this, it would make argument so much better because you could just 1v1 and done instead of having people join in. I also think that th pvp arena in general needs a makeover because it’s just terrible and I hope you do something abt it. Listen to your servers members and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.