Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Competition Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoahi

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcraft community! I want to create a Skyblock Drawing/Art Competition!

In this event, you are challenged to create a fan-art of yours truly (It can either be my Minecraft character, or me irl) and submit it for a chance to win a prize! Not only will I judge on the quality of the artwork, but also how much effort, time and creativity you put into it, so don't make a 3 minute sketch and call it a day, you won't win. It doesn't necessarily have to be a drawing either, it could be something like a pixel-art (not a minecraft pixel-art either) or some other type of art. Be creative and surprise me!

SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE AND TITLE IT "SUBMISSION"!
Winner(s) will be chosen on Valentines day! (2/14/18)

❄CONTEST RULES❄
In order to compete in the contest you must fit the following criteria:
  • You must be at least member rank.
  • One submission per person.
  • Must have at least played Skyblock for 2 weeks with a fair amount of hours in-game. (If you're like super new to the server, your chances will be lowered.)
  • Only submit your art once (Don't worry, I will look at them all).
  • No group submissions.
  • You may not submit for a friend.
  • Must follow all Foxcraft rules. (So nothing inappropriate, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, etc.
  • If you are thinking about entering, like this thread so I have a rough idea.
  • Don't copy the examples provided.
❄PRIZES❄
  • The first place winner will get the choice of $10,000,000 on Skyblock Glacier, or $10,000,000 on Skyblock Vulcan. (Not both!)
  • The second place winner will get $5,000,000 on either Skyblock. (Not both!)
  • The third place winner will $2,500,000 on either Skyblock. (Not both!)
(There is a chance I won't select second and third place winners if not many people enter.)

❄EXAMPLES❄
Below I'll post some examples of stuff similar to what I'm looking for. Good luck!

total.png Yoahi.jpg
fan pic.png Carhartt.jpg NuMjkmD.png

Last edited:
Hey Foxcraft community! I want to create a Skyblock Drawing/Art Competition!

In this event, you are challenged to create a fan-art of yours truly (It can either be my Minecraft character, or me irl) and submit it for a chance to win a prize! Not only will I judge on the quality of the artwork, but also how much effort, time and creativity you put into it, so don't make a 3 minute sketch and call it a day, you won't win. It doesn't necessarily have to be a drawing either, it could be something like a pixel-art (not a minecraft pixel-art either) or some other type of art. Be creative and surprise me!

❄CONTEST RULES❄
In order to compete in the contest you must fit the following criteria:
  • You must be at least member rank.
  • One submission per person.
  • Must have at least played Skyblock for 2 weeks with a fair amount of hours in-game. (If you're like super new to the server, your chances will be lowered.)
  • Only submit your art once (Don't worry, I will look at them all).
  • No group submissions.
  • You may not submit for a friend.
  • Must follow all Foxcraft rules. (So nothing inappropriate, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, etc.
  • If you are thinking about entering, like this thread so I have a rough idea.
  • Don't copy the examples provided.
❄PRIZES❄
  • The first place winner will get the choice of $10,000,000 on Skyblock Glacier, or $10,000,000 on Skyblock Vulcan. (Not both!)
  • The second place winner will get $5,000,000 on either Skyblock. (Not both!)
  • The third place winner will $2,500,000 on either Skyblock. (Not both!)
(There is a chance I won't select second and third place winners if not many people enter.)

❄EXAMPLES❄
Below I'll post some examples of stuff similar to what I'm looking for. Good luck!

View attachment 5074 View attachment 5073
View attachment 5075 View attachment 5076 View attachment 5077

i will enter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.