Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Shelfs_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey guys! Im back. It's been a while but I want to say sorry for everything I've done before. I've changed. My hobbies are swimming, basketball, and soccer. Im 12 years old and love to read. Hope to see you guy around some time!

Hey guys! Im back. It's been a while but I want to say sorry for everything I've done before. I've changed. My hobbies are swimming, basketball, and soccer. Im 12 years old and love to read. Hope to see you guy around some time!
Aren't you still banned? specifically Ip banned? Anyway Welcome back! No more clients please.. Btw I'm Its_Zing. I remember from long long a time ago, Also you should change back to Vlastyz

Yeah I agree with probationz on this one please no more clients lol. Anyways it's good to see you're back (I'm iTzMee_) :p, I know we aren't the "best" of friends but hopefully we can get to know each other. :D

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #14
Hey guys! I know what I did in the past, I stopped. Hope we can all be friends! See you all around some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.