Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server is sooo dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay lmao
the prison server is dead
no ones on
we have to make a time where we all come back and play together
atleast for an hour
I rly miss when there were over 20 ppl on at once ;\

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
no **** youre literally typing this while its 2am for most players
Im writing this about prison. There are legit like 5 players on pris on 24/7 and most of them are afk. The Foxcraft server isnt rly dead, but the prison community is.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
You literally said "the server is dead". Also my point still stands im sure theres more than 5 players online on prison on certain times.

Thread starter #5
You literally said "the server is dead". Also my point still stands im sure theres more than 5 players online on prison on certain times.
Im sorry i was unclear.
Yes, but no OGs :/
Still a lot of afkers lmao

for real prison is dead.... even at all times its dead.... I guess it needs a whole new revamp.
This is honestly and sadly true. My opinion is kinda invalid since I deleted my MC account but rather than waiting for suggestions, the staff should ask what they can do to make it better, not to themselves, but to the players who have been on for literal years.

The staff should just make a general pole every month or so asking for any suggestion (and I know the suggestion tab is a thing, but those suggestions honestly don't get the attention they often need and this would solve that) no matter how small or large it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.