Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Server is currently rubberbanding and dieing , what are your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
not sure whats going on but it's Real fun anyone got any ideas if it was reported?

Thread starter #2
not sure whats going on but it's Real fun anyone got any ideas if it was reported?
i'v been doing research and im not going to name call OR fingerpoint but i Might know whats doing it i just need to watch when the lag starts at whats happening . , who's on and why it Might be doing it i think it's a ram limitation or maybe plugin arguement , i noticed entity's are stacking to x700 instead of x350 i want to say this is the issue but i dont know ., It could be some players having over 400 spawners running all day . but i dont know that either.

whats your opinion on why u think it's lagging randomly .

Banned #3
i'v been doing research and im not going to name call OR fingerpoint but i Might know whats doing it i just need to watch when the lag starts at whats happening . , who's on and why it Might be doing it i think it's a ram limitation or maybe plugin arguement , i noticed entity's are stacking to x700 instead of x350 i want to say this is the issue but i dont know ., It could be some players having over 400 spawners running all day . but i dont know that either.

Banned #4

I literally get kicked while walking around spawn. It's like the grinders from the rich islands lag everyone out. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.