Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianMR03

Thread starter #1
I just got scammed by Finah for 2 Farmer Minions and 1 Miner minion on glacier, we did made an deal to trade 3 minions from glacier and vulcan and he did not give them on vulcan. and whenever i talk to an helper he just says i need to look out better. Why is Scamming even allowed on this server, the only thing it does is ruining others fun on Minecraft and Foxcraft. And nobody listens to me about scamming must be bannible. and even when i sowed the proof of Finah scamming me fully with Real money they say it is allowed, I'm so done with people on this server thinking they're cool by scamming people. i Hope cloakfox read this Forum about scamming and i hope he does something about it

i also scammed for 2miners by Finah on glacier! we make the same deal at julienMR03 but he left the server! and staff don''t do anything

Hey
Sorry for all your troubles on Foxcraft, Scamming is allowed we cannot do anything about it, unless it’s real life money and you have proof you recently purchased it (this may be incorrect) we cannot help you, As i’ve asked many times about scamming while being a staff member, it’s your responsibility who you trust and we have no say if you loose your minions. Once again sorry for this.
-Ambology /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.