Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

safe mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filouke

Thread starter #1
today i tried to join the towny server but i couldn't move and there was something wrong so i died for no reason and now i will probably lose all my stuff. is there a possibility to get my stuff back because i worked hard for it and it was good stuff.

rsll54

yeah I was stuck in safe mode too and couldn't move, and I was only able to send one message then couldn't send more

lametje06

2 of my town members had this bug too, thought it was my fault but if i read this, it isnt. Fix it as soon as possible please.

I also have the same problem, no one can move and sometimes I'm actually able to speak as well but then other times I can't. Not sure what's up. Someone suggested it's upgrading to 1.13, someone said it was hacked, another person said it was resetting so Idk... honestly it's probably just a bug. A helper said it might be fixed tomorrow. P.S.: I can also /msg too.

I also have the same problem, no one can move and sometimes I'm actually able to speak as well but then other times I can't. Not sure what's up. Someone suggested it's upgrading to 1.13, someone said it was hacked, another person said it was resetting so Idk... honestly it's probably just a bug. A helper said it might be fixed tomorrow. P.S.: I can also /msg too.
Yeah it's a bug. A month or more this sane thing happened. But it was fast fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.