Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rocket League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Community,

I took on @vcqx and @lnstagram in rocket league and lost with an outcome of 7-2. Including wagers and conditions, this forum post is 1 of them.
Due to my loss, I hereby declare those 2 the winners for now. We started first with a best of 3 with me in the lead of 2-1. Shortly after they started adding conditions so we restarted from square 1. That means a best of 6 that I somehow lost due to my inconsistency and sleepiness. I learned from my mistake and acknowledged their improvement in short time.
Beating 2 plats has become a new challenge. Look forward to more in the near future where we will face off once again.

Your Grand Champion-

Bro better be careful tagging our names. Tag our names and mention duel you in a big trouble. Strafe and I gonna flip reset power shot u and ur whole goal into oblivion. @AbooseTime what do you think about shafs defeat 7-2 against us. Shall I show some highlights?

Thread starter #6
Bro better be careful tagging our names. Tag our names and mention duel you in a big trouble. Strafe and I gonna flip reset power shot u and ur whole goal into oblivion. @AbooseTime what do you think about shafs defeat 7-2 against us. Shall I show some highlights?
lol you both would never survive a 2v2, yall big ball chasers and bumpers ):

Thread starter #9
bro talk about ball chasing fam lemme show some of ur "highlights" and lets see who is ball chasing :D <3
nothing much i can do if all boost is gone, reducing opponents shooting chances is main priority if in 2v1

vcqx

Donator
Banned #11
anyone who wants to catch me and grams smoke you catch me in my dms and we can retire you early if you want

Thread starter #18

hmm after watchin only this one match out of 7 dunno about that one chief. I could make an hour highlight of these if I wanted to
1v1? it''ll be 10-0 besides everyone experienced a bad day in a game, yet here am I seeing simple mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.