Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Resolved] Scheduled server maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Update: Maintenance completed.

Hi all,

This is just a quick announcement post that we'll be performing some maintenance today, at 9PM CET. (That's 8PM GMT and 3PM EST). During this period of downtime, we'll be doing some backend upgrades. No visible changes will be made in-game.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
Thank you Jesse for working on the server! I can already see that you'll be a big help to the Foxcraft server!

and Affixes will you be giving the Helpers/Staff/Guards their tags on forums?

Banned #5
Thank you Jesse for working on the server! I can already see that you'll be a big help to the Foxcraft server!

and Affixes will you be giving the Helpers/Staff/Guards their tags on forums?
Stop pestering him he's working hard enough as it is.
Wait soooo what time is that for me if I live in Hawaii?
I think 10am?
Hi all,

This is just a quick announcement post that we'll be performing some maintenance today, at 9PM CET. (That's 8PM GMT and 3PM EST). During this period of downtime, we'll be doing some backend upgrades. No visible changes will be made in-game.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jesse
Any eta of uptime?

This is quite disappointing for me, because I have free time for about two hours and I cannot play. How long will it be down?

sips

Donator
Thanks for the heads up, Im sure i can do other things, with my spare time. :p. Like play with my friends!

wait, i dont have friends. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.