Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm resigning as a Foxcraft helper.

Some of you guys will know that I have some troubles at home which are very important for me.
Together with that comes that I have a very hard schedule of school with some big projects and exams.

For this reason I have no time anymore for comming back on Foxcraft. It's been a very busy time for me.
This was not my choise to happen in real life. Thank you for all the beautifull times at Foxcraft and the chance you guys gave me.

Special Thanks to:

@Avatarking_ Thanks Belgian budy for all the good and fun talks, we keep our snapchat streak ;)

@cloakfox Thank you for the chance you gave me! You were always very friendly

@Dansors My dad, you're one of the best guy I ever met, thanks for the time you spend on me

@Mechz In the begin when I was Helper you helped me a lot, thanks for that. Very friendly person ;)

@SprinkledDonut My tutor, thanks for all the things you learned me, will never forget how friendly you are

@Tqzz You were on of the first people I met on this server, we played a lot together on the server and had some fun discord talks about chicken nuggets ;p

@Velandor My the 100 buddy, you were so nice all the time with our island on vulcan and trolls before the reset. But still we keep contact in real life ;)

@ProGio767 Thanks for being that nice guy to me, I owe you one boy ;)

@Ronster_ My dutch teddybear, you are one of the coolest persons of minecraft buddy, we will keep contact on discord. Your talks were the best ones and made my day for a couple of times

@Snaz_ Snaz, you are one of a kind. Lovely snapstreak and talks also you are my number one enemy on kitpvp and there will come a time that you are stuck in the water ;)

For everyone else I did not mention, thanks for everything!

I know there will be some faults in this text! But thanks for everything

Friendly Greetings,

HistoricAce / SirAvigaltar

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Hi guys,

I'm resigning as a Foxcraft helper.

Some of you guys will know that I have some troubles at home which are very important for me.
Together with that comes that I have a very hard schedule of school with some big projects and exams.

For this reason I have no time anymore for comming back on Foxcraft. It's been a very busy time for me.
This was not my choise to happen in real life. Thank you for all the beautifull times at Foxcraft and the chance you guys gave me.

Special Thanks to:

@Avatarking_ Thanks Belgian budy for all the good and fun talks, we keep our snapchat streak ;)

@cloakfox Thank you for the chance you gave me! You were always very friendly

@Dansors My dad, you're one of the best guy I ever met, thanks for the time you spend on me

@Mechz In the begin when I was Helper you helped me a lot, thanks for that. Very friendly person ;)

@SprinkledDonut My tutor, thanks for all the things you learned me, will never forget how friendly you are

@Tqzz You were on of the first people I met on this server, we played a lot together on the server and had some fun discord talks about chicken nuggets ;p

@Velandor My the 100 buddy, you were so nice all the time with our island on vulcan and trolls before the reset. But still we keep contact in real life ;)

@ProGio767 Thanks for being that nice guy to me, I owe you one boy ;)

@Ronster_ My dutch teddybear, you are one of the coolest persons of minecraft buddy, we will keep contact on discord. Your talks were the best ones and made my day for a couple of times

@Snaz_ Snaz, you are one of a kind. Lovely snapstreak and talks also you are my number one enemy on kitpvp and there will come a time that you are stuck in the water ;)

For everyone else I did not mention, thanks for everything!

I know there will be some faults in this text! But thanks for everything

Friendly Greetings,

HistoricAce / SirAvigaltar
NooOOO!!! my chicken nugget buddyyyy, thanks for being a helper :D Still snapchat meeee!!!!! <3

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Yorannnnn mijn broooo neee ga je missen maat was altijd fun met je in calls en die snapchat streak die gaan we niet verliezen veel geluk in de toekomst <3 en als er iets je weet je mag sturen op snap ben er altijd voor u maat

Ronster_

Banned #5
@HistoricAce Omg.... You touched me <3 !! If you ever need someone to talk, listen or yell AT!. You can find me on discord. U know that!

I hope life will become soon a bit more relaxed for you. Cauz U deserve that. But everything happens for a reasson (whatever that freakin reasson may be)..

Keep me posted Boi!!

Will miss u around. for sure! You are still my number 1 Helper of fox! <3

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
Noooo Not my bro Eh man good luck in the future hopefully we will keep in touch <3

ff nederlands eh man bedankt voor alles je hebt me echt op sommige momenten echt super goed geholpen hopelijk houden we contact op snapchat soms nog een call ik wens je super veel geluk in de toekomst en als er wat is ik sta altijd voor je klaar man

Ps: ik had geen betere Broer kunnen wensen man! :)

Mechz

Friend
Donator
R.I.P Yoran2.0, jokes aside. I wish you all luck in the future and that whatever you've been struggling with will be solved soon. You've been very fun to talk to and been a great helping hand for Foxcraft, thanks for everything. I hope we can keep in touch, you will be missed <3

Status
Not open for further replies.