Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

remember?

Thread starter #1
Remember all of those horrid goodbye posts I made? well this is a cya later
I've had a very long run on this server (I consider 4 years long lmao) but everybody I've known has moved onto bigger and better things (also the issue of me still being banned, yes I did try appealing and got no answer) so im not gonna go on saying "Im LeAvInG aNd NeVeR coming back because if you've known me I've never followed through with that claim I've come back every time, ill be around every now and then to see how things are but if I do get a response to my appeal id appreciate one of the staff dming me on discord. Well that's gonna it it for right now, see you around everybody

Remember all of those horrid goodbye posts I made? well this is a cya later
I've had a very long run on this server (I consider 4 years long lmao) but everybody I've known has moved onto bigger and better things (also the issue of me still being banned, yes I did try appealing and got no answer) so im not gonna go on saying "Im LeAvInG aNd NeVeR coming back because if you've known me I've never followed through with that claim I've come back every time, ill be around every now and then to see how things are but if I do get a response to my appeal id appreciate one of the staff dming me on discord. Well that's gonna it it for right now, see you around everybody
Lol you want me to buy you an unban? I can do it if you want