Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Quitting

Do You Love Me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
OK guys hi, let me start it and end it fast....
I'm quitting mc :(
Because i have no time now my life is fcked up and i need some rest so getting away of games and Foxcraft might help...... and i might come once or twice in a month....
but don't worry... i'll be at Skype : iisag3r ,
and i won't forget every1 in the server that have been toxic or good to me... at the end I love u...
Goodbye, and i'm sry i can't mention names....

Because i have no time now my life is fcked up and i need some rest so getting away of games and Foxcraft might help...... and i might come once or twice in a month....
and i won't forget every1 in the server that have been toxic or good to me... at the end I love u...
Goodluck with live and rip

vcqx

Donator
Banned #3
Cya next helper apps
[doublepost=1510298632,1510298181][/doublepost]Jk wish the best of you and good luck in the future

Hope life gets better for you man. <3

So you make a quitting post, you come back 4 days later and do an introduction, and you make another quitting post. Lmfao. Cya next week

Status
Not open for further replies.