Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Search up sad music and 2011 memes before continuing
Well people today is the day I announce I'm quitting Fox and mc in general, I have important school stuff, boredom and other reasons I'm not gonna say, otherwise people will think I'm boasting l. I'm .... trying not to cry..... my heart aches for these words, this is uhhh.... a very emotional thing for me
@_Super_Hans_ for being my survival pal for 4 years
@TGMDom for being a good friend on survival (he blocked me cuz I kept adding to spam toxic chats) soz lol
@Producing for being my role model in applying I got demoted but (thx pal) and I can't be bothered to tag everyone else too much effort cya in 2 days maybe 3 idk @Everyoneihaventagged
#Ripksm
#ksmislit
#saddaydontquitksmweloveyou

Search up sad music and 2011 memes before continuing
Well people today is the day I announce I'm quitting Fox and mc in general, I have important school stuff, boredom and other reasons I'm not gonna say, otherwise people will think I'm boasting l. I'm .... trying not to cry..... my heart aches for these words, this is uhhh.... a very emotional thing for me
@_Super_Hans_ for being my survival pal for 4 years
@TGMDom for being a good friend on survival (he blocked me cuz I kept adding to spam toxic chats) soz lol
@Producing for being my role model in applying I got demoted but (thx pal) and I can't be bothered to tag everyone else too much effort cya in 2 days maybe 3 idk @Everyoneihaventagged
#Ripksm
#ksmislit
#saddaydontquitksmweloveyou
rip

Defol

Donator
so is Hans looking after the empire now? there'll be like 10x the memes if he becomes the leader.

I'll miss the times you talked about my mother and yourself having wine sitting on a hill looking at the sunset and all those awkward things you said back in the day

pce dood
cya next helper apps #ripksm #DontGoKsmWeLoveYou im not doing the other tag lolol

Thread starter Banned #15
so is Hans looking after the empire now? there'll be like 10x the memes if he becomes the leader.

I'll miss the times you talked about my mother and yourself having wine sitting on a hill looking at the sunset and all those awkward things you said back in the day

pce dood
cya next helper apps #ripksm #DontGoKsmWeLoveYou im not doing the other tag lolol
Quality ksm thx for memories

Status
Not open for further replies.