Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Quitting The Server (For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I've decided to quit the server, mainly due to it not having as much players as much, and due to it being kinda dead. I've been on this server for at least 3-4 years. When I first joined the server, I was on Survival for most of the time, mainly 2 years on that server. That was where I made my first friends, and mainly had fun and played on for when I first joined the server. But, I decided to play Prison, because most of my friends quit the server before Survival's reset.

And on Prison, I made much more friends than in Survival overall. Also, I was on Prison for about 2 years as well. Also, I forgot to mention that most of my friends on Prison have quit the server aswell.
(My friends list is filled with people that don't play anymore) I have no idea what else to say, but anyways, I'd like to give a shout out to some of my friends.

If I didn't include you tell me.

@MasterThunder_ @TotalMM @CanadianBeaverzz @_BrianPlayzMC_ @GodGrapes @EwItsCookie @RaiderKnight @Jaywiz ツ @Zeas_ @iSquishy_ @Chaos_Recker37 @Snaz_ @_Super_Hans_ @connor12568 @jojo1107 @Ksmudger @BoopBish @Yoahi

Also, I'll still come onto the server maybe once in a while, and I'll maybe get onto the server more often when I have more time, and when there's more players on. Bye.
[doublepost=1493162586,1493162390][/doublepost]
I've decided to quit the server, mainly due to it not having as much players as much, and due to it being kinda dead. I've been on this server for at least 3-4 years. When I first joined the server, I was on Survival for most of the time, mainly 2 years on that server. That was where I made my first friends, and mainly had fun and played on for when I first joined the server. But, I decided to play Prison, because most of my friends quit the server before Survival's reset.

And on Prison, I made much more friends than in Survival overall. Also, I was on Prison for about 2 years as well. Also, I forgot to mention that most of my friends on Prison have quit the server aswell.
(My friends list is filled with people that don't play anymore) I have no idea what else to say, but anyways, I'd like to give a shout out to some of my friends.

@MasterThunder_ @TotalMM @CanadianBeaverzz @_BrianPlayzMC_ @GodGrapes @EwItsCookie @RaiderKnight @Jaywiz ツ @Zeas_ @iSquishy_ @Chaos_Recker37 @Snaz_ @_Super_Hans_ @connor12568 @jojo1107 @Ksmudger @BoopBish @Yoahi

Also, I'll still come onto the server maybe once in a while, and I'll maybe get onto the server more often when I have more time, and when there's more players on. Bye.
Oh and I forgot @Peytonb56
[doublepost=1493162728][/doublepost]@MD2013

Thread starter #4
Noooooo, I am gonna miss you dragon ;) hope to see you around on the server sometime.
Ye see ya sometime soon
[doublepost=1493162970,1493162931][/doublepost]
Bye dude D: It was nice knowing you... hopefully you come back :)
Nice knowing you too, and I'm most likely going to come back soon. Maybe in like a month or something, idk.
[doublepost=1493163165][/doublepost]Also, I'll be on the server for a couple more days, just to say goodbye to everyone.

[doublepost=1493162586,1493162390][/doublepost]
Oh and I forgot @Peytonb56
[doublepost=1493162728][/doublepost]@MD2013
Oi, it was nice knowing ya from survival lol peace my friend

Rip rip Dragon, I remember you on Survival when it wasn't dead, and had some great times there. I hated it when you converted to Prison and stopped getting on Survival as much, and it sucks to see another old Survival player leave. You'll be missed

Thread starter #8
Rip rip Dragon, I remember you on Survival when it wasn't dead, and had some great times there. I hated it when you converted to Prison and stopped getting on Survival as much, and it sucks to see another old Survival player leave. You'll be missed
Yeah, it was nice knowing you. Also, I converted to Prison because most of my friends quit Survival

sips

Donator
Sorry for being completely irrelevant, but who are you again?

And I can totally agree with you. :)

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Rip rip.. Sad to see you go.. i've seen u a fair bit on the server soo yeah. gl :)

Ye see ya sometime soon
[doublepost=1493162970,1493162931][/doublepost]
Nice knowing you too, and I'm most likely going to come back soon. Maybe in like a month or something, idk.
[doublepost=1493163165][/doublepost]Also, I'll be on the server for a couple more days, just to say goodbye to everyone.
I've seen you on prison a bit, we had some beef on kitpvp too. Taking a month break is fun and when I just did it I explored more of the facinating doges that you can find across the vast lands of the internet. Cya m7

Status
Not open for further replies.