Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Q2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Ok quick question do yo guys know if you only need one piece of armor with Well Fed II on it to work the best, or does it work better if you have it on more pieces of armor?? Ty <3

Slabo

Friend
Donator
I would suggest putting it on only a few pieces of armour so you can put other enchants on your other pieces of armour.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #7
Google it on Youtube. It may help.
lel as if
[doublepost=1458767527,1458767487][/doublepost]Anyways I found the answer, so thanks for the comments, but there is no need to post anymore (so if anyone posts after this I will report)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lel as if
[doublepost=1458767527,1458767487][/doublepost]Anyways I found the answer, so thanks for the comments, but there is no need to post anymore (so if anyone posts after this I will report)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.