Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Promotions and demotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

I am here to announce that I have promoted the following staff:

@AlainM From Moderator to Admin, congrats you are a valuable team member!
@Pricus From Helper to Moderator, don't let the haters take the best out of you, good oll handpick.
@DontLie From Helper to Moderator, by for the most active hacker reporter out there! (Don't flame on me if you are not xD)

Just a note for everybody else that has been eagerly hoping for helper apps to come out.. They are coming soon!

Now onto the bad news I guess?

I decided to demote 1 helper from her duty as she became too inactive. (I Pm'd her on the forums to let her know, and thank her for the time she has put in Foxcraft)

Thanks for reading and make sure to congratulate the new Helpers/Mods/Admins!

- Cloakfox

Banned #3
Hello Foxcrafters!

I am here to announce that I have promoted the following staff:

@AlainM From Moderator to Admin, congrats you are a valuable team member!
@Pricus From Helper to Moderator, don't let the haters take the best out of you, good oll handpick.
@DontLie From Helper to Moderator, by for the most active hacker reporter out there! (Don't flame on me if you are not xD)

Just a note for everybody else that has been eagerly hoping for helper apps to come out.. They are coming soon!

Now onto the bad news I guess?

I decided to demote 1 helper from her duty as she became too inactive. (I Pm'd her on the forums to let her know, and thank her for the time she has put in Foxcraft)

Thanks for reading and make sure to congratulate the new Helpers/Mods/Admins!

- Cloakfox
Leon, thank you bro I love you deeply for this, I know I probably am so tyvm <3 congrats to Alain and Raoul also, great people!

Congratulations to all the people who got promoted! I'm excited to see the next batch of helpers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.