Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

PROIFY BANNED LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
HEY YALL, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, I WAS BANNED FOR "FAKE HACKING".

I'll ignore that this doesn't appear anywhere on the rules list for now.

SO YALL, I WAS BBBBBBbbbbBbBBbbbBANNED 4 TIMES FOR HACKS ON ALTS!!!!!

FIRST TIME: I was intentionally "fake hacking" because I didn't know it was a rule and I wanted to see how low of an iq a human being could have. @Sp... nevermind

SECOND TIME: I was planning on going on kitpvp on an alt to kill my teammates. I was on creative before this and Yoahi was online. I messaged him "(My alt name) is hacking on kitpvp bannnn" and then "jk lol that's my alt". I go on kitpvp on the alt, look at the sky, and get banned for hacking?

THIRD TIME: I was going on an alt to kill some people on skyblock glacier because the intended targets are scared of my main account, Proify. I put my sensitivity up a little bit and wanted to get used to it before I hopped in pvp, so I practiced aiming while jitter clicking at spawn. MasterSniper shows up and says "are you hacking?". I tell him the truth: "I'm practicing my smooth aim". Then I get the bbbbbbban v3.

FOURTH TIME: I go on kitpvp on an alt to kill some more teammates. RedTheFox999 said in chat that he was going to report me for hacking. I type /staff and see that Yoahi is on. I do /find Yoahi to see if he was on kitpvp. After I get a kill, I jitter click with no intended target as us pvpers do. When you don't have a good grip on your mouse while you jitter click, you shake a lot and can't control your aim. This happened in a snapping like motion and I was banned for hacks for a 4th time.

OKAY HERE'S WHERE IT GETS CRAZY:

ACCORDING TO THE STAFF TEAM, I WAS WASTING THEIR TIME. WHAT?

Okay, the first time I got banned I was intentionally doing it because I didn't realize it was a rule. But the other three times???

I was told in my appeal that I didn't put much effort into it.
I'm not going to put effort into my appeal if staff aren't going to put effort into finding real evidence before banning someone for hacks.
I got banned for clicking while looking up. This isn't fake hacking or hacking???

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal I was told that I was recording because I knew I was going to get banned and have to appeal.
I record all the time IN CASE something like these four events happen.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I was spamming my f5 key to see if a staff would pop up behind me so I could pretend to snap to him.
I spam my f5 key in all pvp situations to see if there is a player sneaking up behind me.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I was obviously fake hacking because I was using mcleaks accounts.
My friends know my alts. I'm not paying $26 every time I want to have a bit of fun messing with my friends.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I used a different account every time so I was obviously fake hacking.
I can't use the same account twice if it's BANNED.

What the ****.

Two suggestions:
#1: Make alternate accounts bannable because staff obviously aren't accustomed to seeing new players be good at pvp. Or look at the sky.
Many players have spent time playing on alts (islands, kills, mining on prison), so this most likely wouldn't work

#2: For the staff team: Try to get a little more evidence before banning a player.
Looking at the sky while clicking isn't enough evidence to ban a player.

What the ****?

Players and staff, please tell me what you think about this situation.

What the ****?

FIRST TIME: I was intentionally "fake hacking" because I didn't know it was a rule and I wanted to see how low of an iq a human being could have. @Sp... nevermind

SECOND TIME: I was planning on going on kitpvp on an alt to kill my teammates. I was on creative before this and Yoahi was online. I messaged him "(My alt name) is hacking on kitpvp bannnn" and then "jk lol that's my alt". I go on kitpvp on the alt, look at the sky, and get banned for hacking?

THIRD TIME: I was going on an alt to kill some people on skyblock glacier because the intended targets are scared of my main account, Proify. I put my sensitivity up a little bit and wanted to get used to it before I hopped in pvp, so I practiced aiming while jitter clicking at spawn. MasterSniper shows up and says "are you hacking?". I tell him the truth: "I'm practicing my smooth aim". Then I get the bbbbbbban v3.

FOURTH TIME: I go on kitpvp on an alt to kill some more teammates. RedTheFox999 said in chat that he was going to report me for hacking. I type /staff and see that Yoahi is on. I do /find Yoahi to see if he was on kitpvp. After I get a kill, I jitter click with no intended target as us pvpers do. When you don't have a good grip on your mouse while you jitter click, you shake a lot and can't control your aim. This happened in a snapping like motion and I was banned for hacks for a 4th time.

Okay, the first time I got banned I was intentionally doing it because I didn't realize it was a rule. But the other three times???

I'm not going to put effort into my appeal if staff aren't going to put effort into finding real evidence before banning someone for hacks.
I got banned for clicking while looking up. This isn't fake hacking or hacking???

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal I was told that I was recording because I knew I was going to get banned and have to appeal.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I was spamming my f5 key to see if a staff would pop up behind me so I could pretend to snap to him.
I spam my f5 key in all pvp situations to see if there is a player sneaking up behind me.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I was obviously fake hacking because I was using mcleaks accounts.
My friends know my alts. I'm not paying $26 every time I want to have a bit of fun messing with my friends.

What the ****.

I was told in my appeal that I used a different account every time so I was obviously fake hacking.

What the ****.

Two suggestions:
#1: Make alternate accounts bannable because staff obviously aren't accustomed to seeing new players be good at pvp. Or look at the sky.
Many players have spent time playing on alts (islands, kills, mining on prison), so this most likely wouldn't work

#2: For the staff team: Try to get a little more evidence before banning a player.

What the ****?

What the ****?
thats a bunch of ****. staff is so ******* corrupt on this server. smh

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

Two suggestions:

What the ****?

What the ****?
Same thing happened to me, once. I got banned for having a "Hacked Client" and all I did was look up in the the air and click, when I was hit with a snowball from an invisible admin.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #11
**** THAT ****. "@SP....NEVERMIND" HELL TO THE NO. HE DESERVES TO KNOW THIS SHIET

@SprinkledDonut Well buddy boy, I have 2 words for you. "You're ****"

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

What the ****.

Two suggestions:

What the ****?

What the ****?

Got warned for this because of "fake hacking". Lmao, it's obvious it's not hacks. Staff are crap, and here is what I think about it. :)

Banned #13
This is so childish... You'd expect to get unbanned after all the unecessary "drama" you've started? If you think you can, you should start thinking again. Cause I don't see a single reason why this thread had to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.