Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yes, a lot of people post things like this. Prison is dead af. I remember at the 1st and 2nd prison, where there was around 100 players on at a time, now whenever i join, its just afk players. Prison was good when it first got released, now look at it. WTF! @cloakfox pls notice this and bring back the last prison. Everyone liked the old prison the best. Please.

1 positive reply = 1 prayer

Help us pls

Banned #2
Yes, a lot of people post things like this. Prison is dead af. I remember at the 1st and 2nd prison, where there was around 100 players on at a time, now whenever i join, its just afk players. Prison was good when it first got released, now look at it. WTF! @cloakfox pls notice this and bring back the last prison. Everyone liked the old prison the best. Please.

1 positive reply = 1 prayer

Help us pls
I like the current prison when nobody is online

I can confirm we are working on a dank new prison (with 2nd map)
By "with 2nd map," do you mean it's a remake of the second map? Please do, it was my personal favorite. Please make sure there are no mmos aswell... they're trash (bring back sword pvp).

A replica of 2nd map will be used.
Cloak... I've been asking for this for years... Thank you so much! You've done it justice, and it was justice well served... I can't express how happy I am right now! Just to clarify, the system is gonna go C -> B -> A -> Elite -> Complete, and have the same pvp zone outside of mines directly (Ex. the sugar cane and clay/dirt mines are opposite eachother at B, and pvp will be enabled in that zone (while still having a main pvp zone)).

Cloak... I've been asking for this for years... Thank you so much! You've done it justice, and it was justice well served... I can't express how happy I am right now! Just to clarify, the system is gonna go C -> B -> A -> Elite -> Complete, and have the same pvp zone outside of mines directly (Ex. the sugar cane and clay/dirt mines are opposite eachother at B, and pvp will be enabled in that zone (while still having a main pvp zone)).
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.