Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Post-farming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I'm positive most players know what Post-Farming is. If not, keep reading.
What is Post-farming you may ask? Post-Farming is posting useless comments in threads. Examples: "Thanks," or "I agree." Those are a couple examples of Post-farming.

Just because people Post-farm does not mean you have to. You see an incorrect word in a thread? Forget it! It's not going to get you anywhere. Just because you get a rating on your post-farm does Not make it okay.

Do you accomplish anything by post-farming? No. Follow the rules.

Reasons on why NOT to Post-Farm.
1). It makes it a lot harder for Staff, because they have to delete a ton of messages. It's not easy for them.
2). It is possible that Post-farming will lead to having you suspended, or banned from forums.
3). You're making you're Helper chances minimize by every off-topic post.
4). It can create arguments, and flame wars if you don't stay on the threads topic. Don't believe me? Check threads. I'm usually included in them.
5). It's quite spammy, and annoying. It also leads Staff members to having to close the thread.
6). Refrain from telling players they are Post-farming, because you're post-farming yourself. Instead report.
7). New players will think it's okay to post-farm.

Refrain from Post-Farming at all times. Stay on topic. It doesn't make you cool.

Post-Farming honestly just makes you look dumb. It doesn't make you cool. Just stay on the threads topic, and post things that are useful.

Note: This thread is for an educational purpose. It's so new players get a better picture of what post-farming is, instead of posting nonsense.

P.S. There may be misspelled words in this thread. It's currently being typed on a phone.
DO NOT Post-farm if you see a misspelled word.

Yes, I post-farm. I am working on it. That's why I thought this would be a good thread.
Take this seriously. Don't act like an asshole by post-farming. I have 0 tolerance for it.

Last edited:

Six

Banned #5
Does postfaeming also apply to offtopic? + i find this rule very stupid, if i wanna say i agree i can? Maybe i dont want to give the guy a rating. You know what i mean? :D but alright :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm positive most players know what Post-Farming is. If not, keep reading.
What is Post-farming you may ask? Post-Farming is posting useless comments in threads. Examples: "Thanks," or "I agree." Those are a couple examples of Post-farming.

Just because people Post-farm does not mean you have to. You see an incorrect word in a thread? Forget it! It's not going to get you anywhere. Just because you get a rating on your post-farm does Not make it okay.

Do you accomplish anything by post-farming? No. Follow the rules.

Reasons on why NOT to Post-Farm.
1). It makes it a lot harder for Staff, because they have to delete a ton of messages. It's not easy for them.
2). It is possible that Post-farming will lead to having you suspended, or banned from forums.
3). You're making you're Helper chances minimize by every off-topic post.
4). It can create arguments, and flame wars if you don't stay on the threads topic. Don't believe me? Check threads. I'm usually included in them.
5). It's quite spammy, and annoying. It also leads Staff members to having to close the thread.
6). Refrain from telling players they are Post-farming, because you're post-farming yourself. Instead report.
7). New players will think it's okay to post-farm.

Refrain from Post-Farming at all times. Stay on topic. It doesn't make you cool.

Post-Farming honestly just makes you look dumb. It doesn't make you cool. Just stay on the threads topic, and post things that are useful.

Note: This thread is for an educational purpose. It's so new players get a better picture of what post-farming is, instead of posting nonsense.

P.S. There may be misspelled words in this thread. It's currently being typed on a phone.
DO NOT Post-farm if you see a misspelled word.

Yes, I post-farm. I am working on it. That's why I thought this would be a good thread.
Take this seriously. Don't act like an asshole by post-farming. I have 0 tolerance for it.
I agree.

Dunt kill plz
I'm not post farming because it's in the offtopic category.

Thread starter #7
Does postfaeming also apply to offtopic? + i find this rule very stupid, if i wanna say i agree i can? Maybe i dont want to give the guy a rating. You know what i mean? :D but alright :)
Yes! It does just because this thread has a topic, even in off-topic. Maybe it should be moved to general discussion.
[doublepost=1469619008,1469618794][/doublepost]
I agree.

Dunt kill plz
I'm not post farming because it's in the offtopic category.
I have put this thread in the wrong section. I hope it's moved to General discussion.

Forums is dead so why bring up the topic of postfarm? literally all there is going on in forums nowadays is introduction threads just for the [Member] rank and Skywars contest..

Thread starter #9
Forums is dead so why bring up the topic of postfarm? literally all there is going on in forums nowadays is introduction threads just for the [Member] rank and Skywars contest..
No reason why I couldn't. I wanted to. Deal with it.

"They have to delete a ton of messages and it's not easy for them"

Yeah it's pretty damn hard to click a delete button

Lenni

Friend
Donator
Banned #11
"They have to delete a ton of messages and it's not easy for them"

Yeah it's pretty damn hard to click a delete button
You actually have to confirm the deletion of the post aswell, so it's rather hard to delete posts. You can also choose many posts at once so it makes it even more time consuming.

You actually have to confirm the deletion of the post aswell, so it's rather hard to delete posts. You can also choose many posts at once so it makes it even more time consuming.
Honestly, I doubt it would take more than 3 minutes. Maybe less.
[doublepost=1469668538,1469668318][/doublepost]Besides that, nice thread. But new players are only looking for the [Member] rank, they probably won't even pay attention. After all, the only people I see posting on forums are the same people as always.

Thread starter #14
This discussion is an excuse to post farm xd xd xd xd
If you're going to go off-topic get off my thread.
[doublepost=1469753436,1469753099][/doublepost]You guys are seriously acting like **** right now. This was supposed to help the community and you don't even bother to respect me. Get off this thread if you're going to be cruel.
I honestly want this thread on topic. ONLY.

If you're going to go off-topic get off my thread.
[doublepost=1469753436,1469753099][/doublepost]You guys are seriously acting like **** right now. This was supposed to help the community and you don't even bother to respect me. Get off this thread if you're going to be cruel.
I honestly want this thread on topic. ONLY.
boy

There's like 3 other threads like this

Six

Banned #16
i never knew clicking on a button would make it hard and confirming it would be even harder, well ****.. Lets see how people who think clicking a button and confirming it is hard..they must go back a century a go and see whats even harder.

Thread starter #17
Someone close this. These kids are obviously not going back to topic, whatsoever, since it's too hard for them to learn. I tried my best to help this community and only received negativity.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Someone close this. These kids are obviously not going back to topic, whatsoever, since it's too hard for them to learn. I tried my best to help this community and only received negativity.
You wish for this thread to be closed?

Welcome to the Internet

How tough are ya?

Six

Banned #20
i think I'm older than you. 'kids'

Status
Not open for further replies.