Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#PolarArmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey guys iReflect_ (The polar army leader) here and today i am going to be recruiting other polar bears to join me in battle, if you're apart of my cousins team (the bears) then we will try to be allied because bears are ffa bears with their kind but we're their kind but they just don't get it well just saying
#PolarArmy2K16

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #5
Oh yea and if you guys join the polar army just PM me your names and I'll make you a polar bear profile pic to use in battle! Or you can make yourself one.
[doublepost=1457406795,1457406762][/doublepost] We steal sh*t so everything is free we are MLG

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Oh yea and if you guys join the polar army just PM me your names and I'll make you a polar bear profile pic to use in battle! Or you can make yourself one.
[doublepost=1457406795,1457406762][/doublepost]
We steal sh*t so everything is free we are MLG
Mhm.. I see. I'll join <3

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hi, I'm here from the Wolf Pack, and I say you should join the SUPERIOR race, the Wolves. Apply now!

[doublepost=1457406795,1457406762][/doublepost]
We steal sh*t so everything is free we are MLG
The polar army is bf with their allies the Derps whom I lead

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #9
Hi, I'm here from the Wolf Pack, and I say you should join the SUPERIOR race, the Wolves. Apply now!
Begun with you damn Wolves thinking you're so cool, we have snipers and fedoras!

Status
Not open for further replies.