Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Peytonb56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
MAKE PEYTON HELPER AGAIN. He was not hacking and many players know that and want him back. @cloakfox @Mechz Will you make the Foxcraft community sad at you guys or will you give us what we deserve back? Peyton was one of the best helpers many players said and they were sad to see him go. Please promote him back <3

@Peytonb56

Okay. For a helper to be demoted because of hacking, it isn't just 1 person that decides if he/she should be demoted because of hacking. They probably showed the video to most/all mods and admins to see their opinions on the video, and to really see if Peyton was hacking. And the staff aren't stupid. They know what hacks look like, and report people because of it almost every day. I'm not trying to take sides, but I'm just voicing my opinion.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #4
Okay. For a helper to be demoted because of hacking, it isn't just 1 person that decides if he/she should be demoted because of hacking. They probably showed the video to most/all mods and admins to see their opinions on the video, and to really see if Peyton was hacking. And the staff aren't stupid. They know what hacks look like, and report people because of it almost every day. I'm not trying to take sides, but I'm just voicing my opinion.
I know they showed it to the whole staff team. I just tagged cloak and mechz because they decide if they promote Peyton. Also, some mods dont know what hacks are considering they banned Peyton for hacks Lmao. You'd be surprised about
"the staff aren't stupid" part. Rethink that idea. ;) Some are decent, some are smart, some are crap, my opinion. :)

Banned #5
There was no where near enough evidence to ban Peyton for hacking. He even had recorded it from his POV and was 100% legit. It's sort of embarrassing if you think Peyton was hacking...

Banned #7
That's not admitting to using hacks, Your so dumb. It's common sense to delete them after your ban.
[doublepost=1481952291,1481952180][/doublepost]And I said I would screenshare when you acussed me before I was banned. So don't try to play smart cause your not. @SprinkledDonut

Why do you even keep coming back as helper you've had helper like 4 times and been demoted for inactivity you clearly don't care why don't you just quit already before you get demoted for inactivity again and let newer people have a chance.
Are you trying to get yourself suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.