Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator
Honestly kinda depressed :confused: my friend sprinkleddonut was banned from Foxcraft today and im really starting to miss him. i think i might hurt myself if he isn't allowed back :/ life suck

Thread starter #13
Oh that's it! Yeah she hates my guts LOL

I love you Jayx come back, and Sprinkle you were the best HPATROL my guy I love you

Bahh I think you did, it's connor from the oldie days. Main account got banned for whatever reason so I'm speaking a bit more freely. So hi!
Thanks bro, but I'm banned now lol

Scalcione

I crashed the creative server once or twice and got completely blacklisted (can't buy unban etc.) from the whole server.
Ban? Justified
Blacklist? I don't agree
Hotel? Trivago
CRASHING THE SERVER INTETIONALLY LULW
Honestly I find it funny, thank you for pissing him off he needs a little work.

Worth it? Yes
Blacklist, yeah Idk I guess I'd say it'd be fair to give it another chance at least. You are super old though and know better.

IDK, all I know is Leon my boy holds the grudges of grudges so good luck. (He has nothing better to do)

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator
Oh that's it! Yeah she hates my guts LOL

I love you Jayx come back, and Sprinkle you were the best HPATROL my guy I love you

Bahh I think you did, it's connor from the oldie days. Main account got banned for whatever reason so I'm speaking a bit more freely. So hi!
connor who??

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator
HONESTLY, I'm not feeling great! My best friend Jncero and SprinkledDonut were banned today bc they're of colour. I think it's racist tbh. Makes me sad to see this type of discrimnation in the day and age.
is Foxcraft discriminatory again race?? tune in next to drama alert

Status
Not open for further replies.