Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

old prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
idgaf about a template

i want old prison back, we all want :))))
I can't tell you how many threads have been made on this topic that always get denied. You can't just put the map back and call it good. You have the change the plugins and everything, it's not a 123 done type of thing

Rafe

i say @Justinc2522 they take the time and do this and change the plugins everyone loved old prisons including me :D After it reset it was never the same as it used to be :L. #OldPrisons

Rafe

The old prison was 1.7 pvp, some of the plugins probably don't support 1.7 anymote
I do understand that and i would have liked some change in the old prisons but not as much as we did. Keep the main stuff everyone loved the same gangs,guards,ranks,If you hold out a sword you will be sent to jail type of concept. But change the stuff nobody liked. I believe that in the next reset if our developers of prisons actually due this concept prisons will be how it used to be :D

Banned #8
Lol no. This will never happen. Not on this map.

People have already invested in tokens. And bought items. And the "old" prison. Did not have 2 of the main current ranks. (donor+) (vip)

And as justinc said, the old map supported 1.7 plugins. And we dont support 1.7 at this current time.

If you think reality, this is impossible. Old prison is way too different, and your opinions don't qualify to the MANY MANY MANY current players playing.

So this is denied

Staff please /close

Thread starter #9
Lol no. This will never happen. Not on this map.

People have already invested in tokens. And bought items. And the "old" prison. Did not have 2 of the main current ranks. (donor+) (vip)

And as justinc said, the old map supported 1.7 plugins. And we dont support 1.7 at this current time.

If you think reality, this is impossible. Old prison is way too different, and your opinions don't qualify to the MANY MANY MANY current players playing.

So this is denied

Staff please /close
you're such an asslicker

Donator
Okay look, we all want this but it's time to admit it's impossible after Leon deleted it. I have played 3 maps of prison and recently quit the newest one because I just don't like it. If it was possible to bring back I'm pretty sure Leon would. The problem is that the map is deleted and so are the plugins. They were going to update prison like the map etc... but sadly players (me included) glitches out of the map through the VIP mine and greified the new map (LOL). What I'm trying to say is that it's virtually impossible to get old prison, so just try to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.