Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Noticed creative forums is dead, i brake the silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
creative is dying a horrible death. 70% of the people joining are perverts advertisers and just mean people that only log in to complain and cause fights. i'v seen some players get muted over 5 times in just 1 day, not to mention every day before that . how are they not Permanently muted. guess being racist that many times in a week isn't offensive enough , yet it causes people to complain and leave. we need less people being mean to others for no apparent reason.

not to mention creative is full of teachers pets. the Second they even smell a staff they stop being mean and become one of those innocent players that Did absolutely nothing to cause the kid currently raging to get muted.

And if u feel like u have to comment something here trying to be funny , offensive then u must be one i talk about.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
The Silence has been broken :O report the players like take screenshots and stuff and report them :)

Donator
Not my fault i got pissed off and was muted 3 times for 1 sentence.. Usually its only 2 :/

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #11
If you're calling creative dead? Look at the whole server. All the gamemodes are dead. They need to bring a cool, fun, and challenging gamemode. I suggest HardCore Factions but that's only my opinion.

If you're calling creative dead? Look at the whole server. All the gamemodes are dead. They need to bring a cool, fun, and challenging gamemode. I suggest HardCore Factions but that's only my opinion.
I dont find that fun. Neither do any of the other people or it would've been suggested. The archon has that if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.