Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

No Going Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi all,
I'm getting busy a lot nowadays, and I have no time to put on the server and support it. So I'm quitting, forever :(.
I always like playing games, but now I'm loosing interest on games, especially Minecraft, and the most server I play on is Foxcraft.
I really love you all in Foxcraft, even randoms and people that i talk **** to.
@ThePowerOfSix Hi man, I'll be quitting like you.
@iSquishy_ You are the one that I like talking to in discord, because you're always weird like me.
@zimonade_ Hey man, I always like how you and @Icebreaker1 always be the top on every game mode <3.
Chloe, Tiger, Silav, Lauren, Nina, Snowy, Gavin (Vimalach), Love you all as you were nice to me.
@siqa Sup man, I love you ( no **** ), you're good at pvp and will never forget you.
@Cosenix I know you are blacklisted but at the last day we got to know each other and have fun.
@staff You are good, keep working and I'm sorry for everything.
@Ronster_ Hi man I know you are blacklisted and suspended but we good.
And sorry if I forgot your name but I love you.
And bye, forever.

Banned #2
Hi all,
I'm getting busy a lot nowadays, and I have no time to put on the server and support it. So I'm quitting, forever :(.
I always like playing games, but now I'm loosing interest on games, especially Minecraft, and the most server I play on is Foxcraft.
@iSquishy_ You are the one that I like talking to in discord, because you're always weird like me.
@zimonade_ Hey man, I always like how you and @Icebreaker1 always be the top on every game mode <3.
Chloe, Tiger, Silav, Lauren, Nina, Snowy, Gavin (Vimalach), Love you all as you were nice to me.
@siqa Sup man, I love you ( no **** ), you're good at pvp and will never forget you.
@Cosenix I know you are blacklisted but at the last day we got to know each other and have fun.
And bye, forever.
Bet you'll be back eventually, good luck in the future, also Icebreaker isn't the top everywhere.

Hi all,
And bye, forever.
bye we had some good times together and I hope you decide to come back in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.