Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New How do I get Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broski0201

Thread starter #1
Hi. I just signed up. How do I link my acount and get member rank?
Thanks,
Broski0201

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Is your rank as of right now member or are you trying to get member rank?

Broski0201

Thread starter #8
And if it is I will get the member rank?
So, if my IGN is Broski0201 then I will get member?

sips

Donator
BuyCraft is currently unavailable, And you will also have to use the same name name, As it shows in-game.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thank You very much!!!
You're welcome, any time. Feel free to ask any more questions, as Foxcraft is just bursting with people who would love to help.
[doublepost=1457444708,1457444672][/doublepost]
My IGN is Broski0201, but I did not get the rank... Anyone know why?
Try restarting your game. It may also not be instant. If it still doesn't work I'd recommend PM'ing staff.

sips

Donator
My IGN is Broski0201, but I did not get the rank... Anyone know why?
As i said before, But you ignored my message completely...

BuyCraft is currently unavailable, And you will also have to use the same name name, As it shows in-game.

Broski0201

Thread starter #17
I don't quite understand. You said that if I use my IGN as my forum name, which it is, than I will get the member rank... Correct?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Fite fite fite fite!
[doublepost=1457444849,1457444807][/doublepost]
I don't quite understand. You said that if I use my IGN as my forum name, which it is, than I will get the member rank... Correct?
Correct. If it hasn't yet, restart your game or just wait. It may take a while to come up. If it still doesn't after a while you should PM a staff member.

Yes, If you In game name is Broski0201 then you should have the Member rank in game any momment now.

sips

Donator
Yet again, he wasn't talking about that.
He obviously was, Use common sense, You get member through buycraft, Which is connected with the forums, Which when you sign up on the forums, The rank goes through buycraft. And the rank is recieved, Yet! BuyCraft isn't working right now, Which is the explanation for why he doesn't have his rank In-Game.

I hope i made myself clear to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.