Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Community Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters,

I am writing this to let you all know @11kobeer has taken over the CM job for @Mechz . She is currently having some in real life issues and was unable to furfill the job as a cm. Therefor she will be temporarely stepping down as a cm. Mechz is still on our team as an admin though!

11kobeer being one of the oldest players on the network and also oldest staff members (not in age). We thought it would be great to let him take over.

More updates coming soon.

Thanks for reading this small notice,

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Banned #2
I agree with kobeer being the cm, he's a good choice. I hope however whatever issues Mech is having are sorted out and she can come back to fox.

Kobeer will be the perfect person for the job, sorry for whatever you have to deal with mechz, and I hope you can resolve whatever it is. Congratz kobeer ;)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
GRATS kobae.
Hope you can come back mechz and I hope you solve your real life issues.

Hey Foxcrafters,

I am writing this to let you all know @11kobeer has taken over the CM job for @Mechz . She is currently having some in real life issues and was unable to furfill the job as a cm. Therefor she will be temporarely stepping down as a cm. Mechz is still on our team as an admin though!

11kobeer being one of the oldest players on the network and also oldest staff members (not in age). We thought it would be great to let him take over.

More updates coming soon.

Thanks for reading this small notice,

- Cloakfox
kobeer is a perfect person for this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.