Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New bans page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello!

Our forums and all of it's extra pages like stats, topviews, etc. Are all fully custom made and themed right for Foxcraft. The only thing that was hurting my eyes was the bans page. And this has finally been fixed or I should say entirely redone/remade. https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/bans/

You can also now find the bans page in our navbar under the support button here:

You might also have noticed that some of the older buttons are gone. These have been regrouped to make up for some space, and make the navbar less cluttered. Hover over the rest of the buttons to find the other pages like "Top Views".

Thanks for reading,

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Hello!

Our forums and all of it's extra pages like stats, topviews, etc. Are all fully custom made and themed right for Foxcraft. The only thing that was hurting my eyes was the bans page. And this has finally been fixed or I should say entirely redone/remade. https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/bans/

You can also now find the bans page in our navbar under the support button here:

You might also have noticed that some of the older buttons are gone. These have been regrouped to make up for some space, and make the navbar less cluttered. Hover over the rest of the buttons to find the other pages like "Top Views".

Thanks for reading,

- Cloakfox
thx @cloakfox now i can bann them haxorz 10x faster

Waterrr00

Known Member
Yay the only warn I had is now gone and I am clean! Thanks!
Also really like the new changes coming around. I really think it will help Foxcraft.

Banned #15
ok not that relevant but people will be like "Thank you cloak!!!" "wow thanks cloak!!!" it's actually surprising how many people suck cloakfox up (not directing this at anyone so pls no triggered comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.