Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJustxn

Thread starter #1
Ayeee Guyss My Name is justin!.
And i was wondering Did we have to make new accounts for the new forums? I Was very confused? When i couldn't find my account i was gonna FREAK OUT So Badly XDDDD Anyways Thats All i Wanted to say
Bye!
-Justin!

noby

Donator
Banned #2
I'm pretty sure because the forums got like removed and stuff so all the history and stuff was gone with the forums.

Arpen

Donator
Yes, you did have to make a new account unfortunately, everything was deleted. Welcome back to the forums though :)

Fresh start! Yup, @Affixes litteraly WIPED the whole Foxcraft forums system I believe. So yes, you did not loose your account, everyone had to create one.

sips

Donator
Forums got hacked by connor, A former head-staff, he ruined the server and also the server, yada yada yada yada yada, blah blah blah.. And there. you know everything.

people should start reading the news... "an explanation"

:):):):)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Forums got hacked by connor, A former head-staff, he ruined the server and also the server, yada yada yada yada yada, blah blah blah.. And there. you know everything.

people should start reading the news... "an explanation"

:):):):)
but we're soo good at telling them what happened :)

Status
Not open for further replies.