Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hi Foxcrafters and fans,

A lot of you are surprised that I am demoted. I will explain to you in this thread a little of the reason why.
But first I want to thank @cloakfox and @11kobeer for giving me a chance to be a helper and being able to help Foxcraft.

A little fun history about me before I jump into details.
I joined Foxcraft because of a friend of mine because he thought the server was amazing!
Mostly because of the famous dutch youtubers Hetgames, Midnan and Linktijger.
Time went fast and before I knew it, my friends stopped playing. (Marinho03, Darkknight7, SoRoy, Quin439 and a lot more who you probably dont know.

My highlights:
-My first rank vip+ was bought for me by UgurgamingNL.
-I joined forums(LOL)
-Almost all my friends friends quitted
-I got scammed for 5.6 mil on skyblock.
-Me and Blastoizz destroyed bananes and Vlasty (I will never forget that).

Why I got demoted.
First of allI want you to carefully read the next part.

I am demoted for Leaking Slack info but most of all because I "lied" about it. When most people know me as a honest person.
I have a illness called Hashimoto and recently my docter raised the dose of medication(Thyrax) because my body did not make enough antibodys. This dose is actually way to high for a kid my age but I did not really have an option. Every medication has sideeffects and the problem with this medication is, is the fact that it can change your personality, moods but most of all it can lead to a temporary amnesia.

This lead to the situation of "lying" about that I leaked slack info. Simply because I honestly did not know I said something about it.

Last week I fell from the stairs and had a lot of pain. But 5 seconds later I already forgot what happend. I know the odds are small that I forget something in 5 seconds. But I think that is what happend in the "lying" situation. I don't want to use this as a excuse to say I am falsely demoted because I obviously leaked info. But I was honestly convinced I did not talk about Slack info. And I thought I was innocent.

I never wanted to share this personal part of me to anyone actually. Because it is private and not really relevant to this game. But I just hope I did not offend or hurt anyone.

SoYannick, Former Foxcraft Helper.
Special thanks to @Ronster_ for helping me with this thread.

Ronster_

Banned #3
Hey Luca!!

It is good to see someone be so honest and personal. I can tell you are regretting everything you've done. But you still realize this was the only outcome since you still Leaked confidential info. I had a blast having you as my Tuttee!! And you did a great job and were very active. We had a blast!!

Hope the Hashimoto will be soon more under control. I think a lot of people don't know what the impact is of such a decease on your age. Especially with that heavy kind of meds.

Thank you for your hard work and effort!! <3

Greetz,

Ronster_

Hi Foxcrafters and fans,

A lot of you are surprised that I am demoted. I will explain to you in this thread a little of the reason why.
But first I want to thank @cloakfox and @11kobeer for giving me a chance to be a helper and being able to help Foxcraft.

A little fun history about me before I jump into details.
I joined Foxcraft because of a friend of mine because he thought the server was amazing!
Mostly because of the famous dutch youtubers Hetgames, Midnan and Linktijger.
Time went fast and before I knew it, my friends stopped playing. (Marinho03, Darkknight7, SoRoy, Quin439 and a lot more who you probably dont know.

My highlights:
-My first rank vip+ was bought for me by UgurgamingNL.
-I joined forums(LOL)
-Almost all my friends friends quitted
-I got scammed for 5.6 mil on skyblock.
-Me and Blastoizz destroyed bananes and Vlasty (I will never forget that).

Why I got demoted.
First of allI want you to carefully read the next part.

I am demoted for Leaking Slack info but most of all because I "lied" about it. When most people know me as a honest person.
I have a illness called Hashimoto and recently my docter raised the dose of medication(Thyrax) because my body did not make enough antibodys. This dose is actually way to high for a kid my age but I did not really have an option. Every medication has sideeffects and the problem with this medication is, is the fact that it can change your personality, moods but most of all it can lead to a temporary amnesia.

This lead to the situation of "lying" about that I leaked slack info. Simply because I honestly did not know I said something about it.

Last week I fell from the stairs and had a lot of pain. But 5 seconds later I already forgot what happend. I know the odds are small that I forget something in 5 seconds. But I think that is what happend in the "lying" situation. I don't want to use this as a excuse to say I am falsely demoted because I obviously leaked info. But I was honestly convinced I did not talk about Slack info. And I thought I was innocent.

I never wanted to share this personal part of me to anyone actually. Because it is private and not really relevant to this game. But I just hope I did not offend or hurt anyone.

SoYannick, Former Foxcraft Helper.
Special thanks to @Ronster_ for helping me with this thread.
HAHAHA VAN DE TRAP GEVALLEN XD zielig maar leuk haha gg maar quit jij ook of niet dan quit ik met je mee :p
[doublepost=1509275213,1509275181][/doublepost]wow heletekst
Hey Luca!!

It is good to see someone be so honest and personal. I can tell you are regretting everything you've done. But you still realize this was the only outcome since you still Leaked confidential info. I had a blast having you as my Tuttee!! And you did a great job and were very active. We had a blast!!

Hope the Hashimoto will be soon more under control. I think a lot of people don't know what the impact is of such a decease on your age. Especially with that heavy kind of meds.

Thank you for your hard work and effort!! <3

Greetz,

Ronster_

vcqx

Donator
Banned #6
Appreciate the thread good luck in the future hope to see u around doe :p

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Luca, i'll miss bullying you on the staff team, but it was fun and awesome working with you <3 I hope to see you around still ;3

Just say you leaked slack chats its not that important xD you dont have to talk about all the other stuff.

i can see how leaking slack chats are bad but its not like other staff dont do it.

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #9
Appreciate the thread good luck in the future hope to see u around doe :p
<3
[doublepost=1509283415,1509283321][/doublepost]
Luca, i'll miss bullying you on the staff team, but it was fun and awesome working with you <3 I hope to see you around still ;3
I will come back as helper
[doublepost=1509283446][/doublepost]
Just say you leaked slack chats its not that important xD you dont have to talk about all the other stuff.

i can see how leaking slack chats are bad but its not like other staff dont do it.
I didnt got demoted for leaking stuff from slack.

You got demoted for saying you didnt when you accually did

So pretty much you did
[doublepost=1509283543,1509283487][/doublepost]Well just saying dont feel bad about the demote its not like other people arent doing worse

All slack is is helper reports,Admins having their own chat talking **** about helpers and making fun of players 1/2 the time and then you got the people that kiss their cousins in their

i hope your algs but kinda sad that u aint staff anymore you were always there for me for help/supportive, i hope you'll still play i enjoy having you around me plus you're funny

I know what a big dose increase can do, since I was getting bigger they wanted up my dose but the next dose was more than double of my current one, so we tried it out. Afterwards, the bigger dose made me lose my appitie and ruined my sleeping. I went a whole day without eating and was up till 4am.

If you are curious I’m pretty open about it, I take medication for my ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.